What are the most sought after kits?

Yea… Cloth and vinyl body.

1 Like

I am so excited!!! Does the vinyl body have to be used? Can I take it off and on like a belly plate?

No I don’t think so :frowning: the body is on the inside ! Her torso seems rather flat to me but maybe its just me! I got a super low number on mine!! I’m the 100s :wink: I clicked that button so fast!!

1 Like

I think somebody was going to try to fix their torso so it could come on and off but I would be afraid I would mess it up. Im sure you could do it with just the body but I figure most buyers are going to want the whole thing lol

2 Likes

Me too! I was just asking to have more useless knowledge in my brain :wink: tomorrow by 8 pm @Marismommy :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I will do my best to ship to you on Saturday… But I work from 8 am until 3, so I’ll try to sneak out and get to the post office. If I can’t make it, I will ship Monday … Priority mail😀

I am the last stop on the ups route, I get my packages late… Usually 8pm. :weary:

1 Like

I’m not sure!! That’s why I wanted 2. My plan was to send one to another artist to paint for me, and sell the one I paint. I like to have my keepers made from other artists… That way I can learn from all my babies:-) So… It looks like I will be looking for a finished Americus! :heart_eyes: