We will know tomorrow at noon MST

I know right! Seriously though if any of y’all that are coming need somewhere to stay, need to get around, picked up from airport, need help in anyway don’t hesitate to ask I’m more then happy to help.

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Seattle! I could sleep at home! :wink:

1 Like

Angel, I asked this question of another member above but haven’t heard any reply-------certainly not her fault I am just impatient !!! Do you know if there is an airport in Layton Utah and if so what is the name of the airport, I would be taking a flight from San Diego and would like a non stop so need info on the airport and how far it is from where the show is being held. Also would you have to have a car to get from the airport to which ever hotel they are going to use. Thank You.

1 Like

No everyone will come in at salt lake international SLC is airport code, all hotels have shuttles, and where this is at you have everything u can think of right there, mall super targets, super Walmart, Michaels, baby’s r us, restaurants galour

Well it’s closer to me. Only the one problem. My daughter lives in Colorado and I really did want to see her while I was there. Oh well. I guess there will be no distractions from the dolls then. I just have to readjust my thinking.

2 Likes

Ok yall I’ve been out all afternoon running grandkids from one practice to another. They only want me to do it because I treat them to Starbucks. Anyway…we will fly into Salt Lake City. The official Rose show web site will be up soon so everyone can get the details there.

1 Like

What a bummer…it’s even farther from me now :weary: 30 whole hours…yikes. I’m terrified of planes but I guess I’ll have to conquer that fear. I don’t want to miss it again…I’ve wanted to go for the past three years!

2 Likes

That sounds nice! It would be amazing to have a little dolly cook out, actually. It’s so far from me that I’d be happy to make as many dolly memories as I can while I’m there :wink:

Becca, I don’t like to fly either but if I want to go I have to fly. I certainly don’t want to drive by myself that far.

Please let us know when it is up, thanks. When they get the site up will they know which hotel they are going to use? And will it be close to the doll show site, as in within walking distance?

1 Like

I’m with you, Lynn. Unless I carpool there’s no way I’m driving by myself that far!! :laughing::laughing: it’ll have to be by plane! I know statistics say it’s safer but I don’t have the best luck LOL

By Facebook said they’d sell out of host hotel quick but there are others within walking distance

I don’t know anything about facebook so I can’t do anything with that so I sure hope somebody lets guys like me know what’s going on when it starts happening. I would definitely want to stary in the host hotel cause I can’t walk too far, Do you know what hotel it will be by any chance?

1 Like

So so far away…

1 Like

I’m down in Georgia :wink: You live over in Canada, right? I really want to pay a visit someday to see what it’s like!

1 Like

Back at you! I’m looking forward to it. And thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: I’ve actually been wanting to move somewhere cold when I leave home. It stays extremely hot down here for a lot of the year and I don’t like heat!

1 Like

I copy and pasted this from Facebook Sarah Mellman wrote hope this helps:

Ok, I’m pinning this to the top of the post for awhile until the website for 2016 is up and running. Still waiting on a few things before we can launch it…
The show schedule will be as follows: (Note some small changes may happen between now and the show)
Wednesday July 20:
~Classes from 9-5 (still getting teachers Ironed out)
~ROSE Buds class will be held this day 10-3ish we will be doing mini resin fairiy baby and building a clothes and fairy home for their babies…
~Vendor and Guest Early Registrations 1-4pm (and whenever Tracey is available during the day…
~Contest Baby Early Registrations 4-6pm (by appointment only)
Thursday July 21:
~Classes from 9-5 or until teachers specify
~Vendor and Guest Registrations 7:30-12 with Break for Lunch from 12-2, and again from 2-6:30pm (pick up your tickets and Souvenirs during this time)
~Vendor set up 7:30am -7pm (doors will close Promptly at 7:00pm so we can ALL enjoy the…
~Pajama Party Meet N Greet 7:30-? There will be games and fun for everyone. Come in your JAMS and enjoy playing with us! THIS IS A FREE ACTIVITY FOR EVERYONE, GUESTS AND VENDORS!!! There will be NO FOOD or beverages served at this activity.
~Contest Baby Registrations 9-12 (with a lunch break from 12-2) and again from 2-6pm. I and going to do by appointments in the morning and drop in in the afternoon.
Friday July 22:
~Show open to the Public 9am -5pm (single day pass tickets are $15 a person 12 and up, $5 a person ages 6-12 , 5 and under are FREE)
~don’t forget to vote for your peoples choice in the contests!
~Baby Shower 6pm- till were done having fun.
~Baby shower this year comes with a really nice buffet style meal and includes…
Red Potato & Dill Salad
Squash and Peppers Pasta Salad
Green Salad w/Ranch dressing
Grilled Hot Dogs
1/2 lb hamburgers with optional saute Mushrooms and Onions toppers
Burger toppings; lettuce, tomatoes and cheeses
Cilantro Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
Baked Potatoes and Condiments
Saute’d fresh seasonal vegetables
Chefs selections of Desserts
Choice of Fruit Punch, Lemonade, or Iced Tea
Freshly brewed Starbucks Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Assorted Packets of Tazo Tea
Baby shower tickets will cost $40 per person and we will not have child price options or discounts available for large groups. It is most affordable if purchased as part of the Combo tickets. (which are $130)
Saturday July 23:
~Show is open to the public 9am-4pm
~Contest Babies must stay on contest tables, but identification and prices can be added to babies displays today. If babies sell they MUST Stay in contest area until after the Banquet is over…
~Contest Babies will be moved to the Banquet Room at 3pm. Report to your baby’s location to help move your babies to Banquet room!
~tear down starts at 4pm.
Sunday July 24:
~Awards Banquet Brunch 10am - till were done with awards…
This will also be a buffet style menu which includes…
Grilled Ham
Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
Sausage Links and Bacon
Almond and Cinnamon French Toast with Maple Syrup
Breakfast Potatoes
Pan Roasted Turkey Breast
Sliced Seasonal fruit
Fresh Baked Bagels, sliced red onions, cream cheese
Oatmeal, Raisins and Nuts
Assorted Breakfast Pastries, Muffins, and Croissants
Butter and Fruit Preserves
Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice
Freshly brewed Starbucks Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Assorted Packets of Tazo Tea
Awards Banquet will cost $75 for a single ticket, or $130 if purchased in the Combo
Combo tickets include 2 day floor pass, baby shower, and awards banquet for $130, which is a $10 savings.
Booth and Table Prices are as Follows…
Booths
All booths will only be available as 8x8 and come with 1 6 ft table, 2 chairs, a waste basket, 2- 2day floor passes for vendor and 1 vendor helper. Booths will come with BLACK drapes and Table cloth and table skirting.
Booths $550 for 1st booth, $500 for 2nd, $450 for 3rd and $400 for each booth after that.
Tables
This year we have 2 options for tables…
all tables will come with black table cloth, 2 chairs and 2-day floor passes for vendor and vendors helper. There is No limit on tables purchased this year.
Full Tables are $200 each
Half tables are $125 and you must have a table partner to reserve only a half table.
We are excited to see you all soon.
Hotel Prices
The Hilton Garden Inn is the Host hotel and only has a limited number of rooms in the hotel, WE WILL QUICKLY SELL OUT within a few weeks!!. When the website is listed and live you MUST GET your space reserved QUICKLY if you want to stay in the Host Hotel.
We have other neighboring hotels that we working with and they are all very close to the fun so DON’T Panic!

1 Like

@lynn I’ll be sure to let you know. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the Hilton Garden Inn based on some things that Tracey (one of the owners) was saying about the hotel.

That would be a sight! Just stick a pacifier in my mouth, those huge ones for Halloween. :laughing:
I’d joked about pushing the baby with you and I’d love to, but goodness knows I wouldn’t be able to push little bunny very far.
I have a wheelchair here for things like this where I won’t be able to walk long enough or far enough but I hate using the darn thing.

2 Likes

Is this hotel where the show is actually being held or is it at the Davis Conference Center or are they in the same building? How far is the airport and is there a schuttle. Please let me know when the site is up so I can reserve my room. Thank You.