Vintage Baby Challenge Runoff vote!

Hello everyone! As some are aware we had a tie for 2nd place (because y’all are just too talented!!). After much thought and consideration, I have decided to run a poll between the two babies that tied to determine 2nd and 3rd place. PLEASE keep in mind that even though the artists have been revealed that this is not a popularity contest or one where you just vote for your friend. To try to keep it as fair as possible to our two contestants, results will not be shown until the poll closes. You will also not be able to see who voted for who. Thank you for understanding and best of luck to our two contestants!

This poll will run for two days and end at midnight tomorrow, so get your votes in early!!

• Baby A
  • Baby B

0 voters

7 Likes

A very difficult decision. Both babies are beautiful!

1 Like

Both are very beautiful babies and such talent from both artists.

1 Like

Very difficult. Beautiful babies!

1 Like

Oh more fun! But another very difficult decision to make :grin:

2 Likes

Goodness this is a tough one. All the babies were so nice and these two- oh so hard to choose! I did not get time to finish mine, but I sure have enjoyed this contest from the sidelines!

2 Likes

Both beautiful babies had to go with the one who best fit the theme

1 Like

I know right?! I wouldn’t be able to decide. They both are such amazing babies and talented artists behind them. This was the fairest way I could think of.

2 Likes

This is a super hard choice! Both are very vintage. Great, great job!

2 Likes

Baby A

Well congrats to both ladies! Both babies were just gorgeous and it was a tough call for sure. In the end, @Mrslicon and her Loulou came in 2nd and @oliviamarie with her Tobiah came in 3rd. @Mrslicon please contact @AnnieSokay about your prize. @oliviamarie please contact @jeanhai about your prize. And that wraps up the Vintage Baby contest. Thank you to all!

8 Likes

Great job everyone and great job @RebeccaKatie for running a very successful competition!

3 Likes

Great contest! @RebeccaKatie Thanks! @Mrslicon Will be sending your box soon.

2 Likes

That was fun and I adored all the babies :heart: Thank you again for hosting this for us

2 Likes