Very excited ladies finally doing my favorite BB kits

So this women wanted 2 babies well it came down to honey an sugar but then as I’m talking to her I found my Asher asleep I started an she says oh I want that one an silly me says well I wish you said that before I bought the other 2 kits an did about 25 layers an cured in between lol so it came down to she wants Asher asleep an awake :slight_smile: I would be pissed because I did so much work on the others but I been dying to do them an take my time doing it. Like my son says “I’m STOKED” lol I love Asher so much! I just put the other kits aside for now. Shouldn’t have a problem selling them. But off to work on my Asher’s :slight_smile: will show my WIP. I’m better then I was a year ago so hopefully I can make twins. Wish I could just quit my job an paint all day lol well on the other hand I’m blessed I have a job :slight_smile: just was excited an had to share :yum::yum::yum::yum::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

12 Likes

You have a lovely attitude about this!

2 Likes

It’s nice to be able to see the positive side of things. (Sometimes it takes me a little bit to get there, though.) Congratulations!!

1 Like

You have a zen-like attitude. The rock that the water flows around. I am glad that you are able to find a happy medium. Looking forward to seeing your WIP.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your work :smile:

1 Like