Uriel?

Has anyone else been noticing that she has not been selling well or for much on eBay? I have one almost done and am wondering if she is an unpopular kit. What have you seen/heard?

2 Likes

I’ve seen her sell well on reborns.com but I also don’t check anywhere else. If you got there and search for Uriel you’ll see that most of them have sold

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve never sold over there and just sell on eBay. But I’ll go see what she’s is going for over there.

1 Like

I think people are hesitant because she’s small, but she’s really cute so she’ll sell eventually. I don’t check ebay often for dolls because I can’t be patient enough to sift through all the factory knock offs lol

5 Likes

Just search eBay for the doll you are looking for with “reborn (name of kit)” and it will bring them all up, skipping over the ugly Chinese fakes.

Why does reborns.com not always say how much a baby was adopted for? Some have the price they sold for but not others.

Not sure, i know next to nothing about reborns.com. Maybe it’s something the seller does after it sells? Totally unsure.
i do that when I’m looking for a specific kit but I generally only check the “adopted” section of reborns to see what’s sold recently and if any of my friends have sold anything.

2 Likes

I have a couple with no price on reborns.com that have sold somewhere else just as examples of my work.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s what it is. Maybe the ones that say adopted but have no price were adopted elsewhere.

1 Like

I know that I remove prices on boo boo and budget babies because I get swamped with people looking for babies at that price. I only leave my normal prices up there.

So maybe it’s something like that?

3 Likes

That makes sense.

1 Like

Me too I’ve seen Uriel selling in reborns.com but not on eBay for much. She’s cute but I think she has a particular face that needs the right buyer. Maybe.

2 Likes

She definitely has her own look.

It took a long time to sell mine on Reborns and finally the person who bought her was my favourite customer who owns 10 of my babies and Im making two more customs for her.
I had a couple people ask me if I would make mine a boy and my customer ended wanting her as a boy…her name is James now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw yours on there. He’s very cute!

1 Like