UPDATE: Thank you BB for standing by your great customer service! Seconds Kits will Likely Have Factory Paint

Yes true, fabric is heavy so the shipping might end up about the same for that.

That’s what I thought too. Must be converting for Canada

Converted should be 9.31$ cad. Not 13$, and I choose usd. I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

Oh dear I am sorry- I order directly from fabrics.com not at all through Amazon.

1 Like

It’s ok ! :slightly_smiling_face:
I will try again later on my laptop, maybe it will work.

3 Likes

Sorry, i haven’t read all the comments, will it help if someone buys the fabric or whatever your looking to buy and send it to you personally?

I don’t think so, it will increase the shipping cost.
That’s ok, I am fine to buy it from BB, I don’t make a lot of profit on a body but for now that’s fine.

I wanted to make an amends here and thank Bountiful Baby for standing by the customer service that I have grown to appreciate throughout the years. Thank you Bountiful Baby for making it right and taking the time to reach out to me especially when y’all are so busy with Rose in a couple of days!! I truly appreciate your help and service :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Yes, Thank you BB! They made things right for me as well!

3 Likes

Glad they are getting back to people.

I never got a response but I told them I didnt want a refund or replacement, so maybe they read it and went on to the next :wink:

4 Likes

They gave me a couple of options and I just said whatever was most convenient on their end worked for me. I know they are so busy with Rose and then this factory fiasco… I really do feel for them! Hopefully they will get better service from a different factory.

2 Likes

I wish but I think (not 100% sure) that they have had the new factory mold the older realborns also… I know my Darren asleep and Joanna asleep do not say JD (Joy Dolls) now… just BB then the number.
Same with Michael asleep and Christopher asleep but I never had them before so not sure if they used to.

1 Like

Wonderful news!

I got a $30 refund from my $80 order. Better than nothing

Leilani and Christopher are both kits produced in the factory everyone has always loved in the past and are not produced by the new company.

4 Likes

Is there a way which factory it is from can be listed on the listings?
I would LOVE to know BEFORE purchasing

8 Likes

Are some of the older realborns being produced at this new factory? Would love if y’all could post a way for us to identify which is which

5 Likes

We are not producing any of the older kits at the new factory. I will attach a list of the kits that we currently have that are produced with the new company. Please note, the paint problem didn’t appear until about 2 containers ago. A lot of the earlier kits with this company did not have the problem. The seconds descriptions for any kit that might have paint now mentions that. We apologize for not getting this info on sooner! While they are no longer painting our parts, this last container that just arrived was made before we caught the problem. The next container (the one that includes Sleepy Sage and Playful Sage) is not supposed to have any paint on. There is a chance they started some before we told them, though, so we are still going to watch for it close. Any 1sts should not have paint. If any is caught, please email sales@bountifulbaby.com, and we will make it right.

Sincerely,
Jessica

15 Likes

Have the flange issues been addressed? I haven’t assembled any of mine. But I’ve heard lots of reports of the limbs and heads falling off of these kits because of the flanges. This makes me extremely hesitant to paint any of them, especially Sage and June. Those babies will be heavy and definitely need strong flanges.

3 Likes

Rings and plug size recommendations are also not always right now

3 Likes