Unusual request-still looking

Please don’t take this wrong but medical neglect is a form of abuse. My understanding is that is not what happened. This poor child had arrested several times and the prognosis was terminal. The decision was made by parents and doctors for comfort care only. I can not fathom the grief she suffered from losing her child, with only 3 months with him. She was strong enough though to do what she felt was right for him. I hope she has all the support she needs.

5 Likes

Please remember that I did say I am her friend so I may be privy to knowledge that she did not post on Instagram.

Thank you for learning about Wilber!:heart:

1 Like

Born in 2015?

1 Like

My bad…born in 2018.

They format dates in a different order in England and it was what probably made me write the wrong year.

2 Likes

Hello again! Unfortunately, the person who offered to assist this mama is unable to do so anymore, so if anyone else can, it would be wonderful!!

1 Like

I wish I could. If you don’t find someone before everything here gets settled and I have my paints, I may be able to. :heart:

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you.

1 Like

Just curious. How old is her daughter if mom had Wilbur only 2 years ago?

1 Like

I can, if shipping cost is not an issue (I am in Canada). But I am not good at matching kit, so need help with that !

1 Like

The person who was going to help me before was in Canada as well. I’ll PM you.

I’m going out now, so I’ll do it later. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I lost my granddaughter at 2 1\2 months. I can’t help with reborning, but I would be glad to donate toward costs or towards shipping. Losing a child is a devastation that you never recover from.

2 Likes

I am so sorry on the loss of your granddaughter. :heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

That would be lovely! Thank you so much! I’ll let you know more when I know more.

1 Like

I may not be able to paint due to health issues but I am willing to contribute to the cost of the out, hair, eyes, whatever. Just email me at djwackywolf@msn.com or I will try to remember to check on here. I know it would have broken my heart to lose one or a grandchild. My daughter is pregnant right now. Would love to help ease the pain if I can.

2 Likes

How wonderful! Thank you so much! I’ll keep you updated.

Just to keep everyone interested updated, I am working with a wonderful soul that is going to reborn a Wilber doll for cost. Two other kind souls have offered to help with the shipping and kit expenses.

This reborn is going to be filled with love from so many!

3 Likes

What kit are they using?

1 Like

Kira

1 Like

There is the portrait baby of Wilber.
It was very challenging but I am glad I have been able to help this mom.

9 Likes