Trying to disassemble a reborn with connectors

My friend wants me to fix her poor sad baby she bought off ebay, it has connectors, what’s best way to get apart. It has fish rocks inside of it!!!

What?!

I’m sure someone will be by to let you know how to disassemble.

Yes!! I’ll send pics

I got it apart, now it’s getting it painted and back together

1 Like

I got it apart, now it’s getting it painted and back together

Glad you got it apart. I can’t believe they used rocks! He’s cute but he looks pale. Is he soft vinyl?

Yes, and she paid $500!!! The paint rubbed off and eyes just popped out

OMG lol I have never heard of anyone putting aquarium stones in a reborn

1 Like

$500 dollars for that omg

1 Like

Aquarium rocks? Oh my gosh. That is so cheap. And then to charge so much for the baby. And the paint came off??? What was used for paint? It couldn’t have been Genesis. The baby has a cute face. I bet you’ll fix him/her right up!

1 Like

How long has she had it? Can she get a refund?

I hope I can fix her, she looked awful, no details at all, she received her and as soon as she saw the baby she tried to get a hold of the lady she ignored her, and blocked her number. And PayPal couldn’t help. So no refund.

Who was the seller? Must avoid them in the future.

eBay is who you need to go through. Submit a not as described and request a refund. She’ll have to send the baby back unless she and the buyer agree on an amount to do a partial refund and she gets to keep the doll.

I bet the doll made sounds when it was moved with those rocks inside it. Now that you took it apart your friend may have no help with eBay and a return…

I can’t believe people-----whats wrong with them? It’s not that hard to buy the right weighting materials. DO IT !
What a slap in the face to people who spend their hard earned dollars for a baby they love and then somewhere down the line they find out they are filled with “CRAP” !!!

1 Like

This sort of thing fires me up!! I’m stunned!!! Simone, I also thought the poor baby looked confused…bless her heart.

1 Like

She blocked everything, and ebay wouldn’t help either, I don’t know her name, but her pics she posted were of s differant baby that looked good

1 Like

It was a Christmas gift for her daughter, anyway long story short, I made her a reborn for Christmas in two days and just gave it to her. Now she’s just wanting me to fix this one