Traveling Pants Box 2

There is a cute video on youtube to help learn the states and capitals!!! :wink: I will share it, it is pretty neat. I like the way they did it. :slight_smile: (it is fast paced) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I had my lists finished and added you on the end because you signed up when I had things complete! Lol so…
Tennessee to
Alabama to
Georgia to
Florida to
Missouri to
Me in Texas!
Then we shall see if we want to do another round about! I will change up the lists:-)

6 Likes

Please remind me to watch this before making my new lists!!! Lol

1 Like

YAY!!! Does this mean its coming to me when it leaves Tennessee??? :grinning:

1 Like

Nikki…Am I on the list? I live in CT

1 Like

@heartstringsnursery yes! We have 5 or 6 in Florida! And @JackieJo you are on the other list !

1 Like

So are you saying I am added to the end so it will go back to you before coming to me?

1 Like

No… You are before it comes back to me. :grinning: did you see the order of states I posted? :grinning:

Ok… I thought y’all didn’t want me to post the travel order, so I didn’t. The surprise was supposed to me part of the fun. Would every one just like me to post the exact order?

2 Likes

Yep but it did not say Mississippi on the list :stuck_out_tongue: We are going on Vacation in a few weeks so just wondered you don’t have to share it all though if you would rather it be secret.

1 Like

Auto correct!!! Wrote Missouri! Sorry!

1 Like

We can ask @anon72659292 to send to you and then bump everyone up on the list:-) then you would send to the next person on the list in Alabama.

If you do another one count me in. I’m still in Oklahoma :frowning:

1 Like

Ok! I’ll add you to the list on the next pass! I’ll put a reminder out for anyone interested! :grinning:

2 Likes

However you want to do it I would just hate to hold up the box lol… Maybe if we have to skip me and go back around next time that would be ok also.

1 Like

No way Jose! We will adapt and overcome any obstacle in our path! Lol

1 Like

When @anon72659292 comes on, we will let her know about a minor adjustment :grinning:

2 Likes

Boo I’m so sad I didn’t get in on this it looked like so much fun!!!

2 Likes

Lolololol where are you located ? Just for an FYI?

Nikki I think everyone is just excited :laughing: