Traveling Pants Box 2

Yeah!!! I can’t wait!!

Here’s the dress…simple and sweet and already has a baby in it! The hat and the mohair are behind my girls. Ofelia was feeling a little left out and offended until she got to wear the purple bloomers and confiscated one of the new paci’s!

13 Likes

I love your Ofelia soooooo
Much!!!

2 Likes

Adorable! You got some great items too!

2 Likes

Love watching this…especially nice to see some photos you ladies are posting for us who have to watch from a distance…haha!..Glad you are all having so much fun…:smile:

7 Likes

Me to this is great to see what kinds of thing you have chosen.

5 Likes

I love you @westernstarr :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ just in case you forgot that!

1 Like

Thanks Nikki …Love you too!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’…the Traveling Pants box 2 is moving again! Got it all taped up and in the mail this afternoon. It’s a shame it’s not going to @kareninflorida, because I think we’re soul mates as far as taping goes. That little box was getting a bit wobbly so I taped it GOOD! LOL

7 Likes

I’m proud of you, @2layz ~ gotta keep the tape industry in business! LOL…sometimes it’s the tape that keeps the box together, no kidding! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

I believe in the power of tape! You can never have enough tape on a box that’s going to have to endure the torture of the usps. I reinforced every edge and corner, and most of the box itself.
This box is going to make it to its destination, but when @BGoodChild gets ready to open it she had better be prepared for a fight!

9 Likes

Got the box today. I got the cutest outfit ever for my little girl, diapers which I needed bad, eyelashes and a hospital blanket. Repackaged and hopefully back out tomorrow to… @shandeni

16 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

You got a bunch of cute stuff! Thanks for the update😃

2 Likes

Yay! I knew it was me next… well I was hoping anyways when I seen @BGoodChild is in NY also. So excited!

5 Likes

Score!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

Was looking for the box posts and couldn’t find them. So glad to see the boxes still moving along.

3 Likes

WOW…your guys box 2 is totally night and day from box 1.

2 Likes

Did i misunderstand? Are both boxes going to everyone?

2 Likes

Who has box 1? I haven’t seen any information on that one. Seen a lot of activity from box 2 though

2 Likes