Traveling Pants 3 - 3rd Group Sign Ups

It based on value, not quantity. Items are labeled with a price. So, be sure to include that information on your label. Take what you want, but replace the total value amount you took with equal or greater value. :grinning:

4 Likes

I am at the mall today and saw some super cute outfits for Landon and giant Joseph. I could not resist and actually shopped for this box… even though I already have stuff to add.

I have issues. :grin:

5 Likes

I have the same issues! When I order stuff now I always get extra for the box. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly what I did. One for me, one for the box. :joy:

5 Likes

@DollyPardon and @ashleyfox98…and that’s why the boxes end up costing $40-50 to ship :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Nikkiroc Stress makes my inner spirit crazy and that inner spirit likes to act up when stressed, lol. :upside_down_face:

Casper is doing fine. He bites less and less but is still trying to herd everyone with his butt. He looks so funny.

3 Likes

I am excited also. I just got back from the store buying stuff for the box already.

4 Likes

Yes lol -when I shipped the newbie box it gained two pds after it crossed the state line :joy::joy:- no telling how big it will get in Texas :joy:-ya know everything s bigger in Texas :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Lol. Very true. I don’t know how many of us in this round are in Texas…but this Texan has a buy one for me and one for the box problem too. So I’m sure I’ll do my part to keep the Texas stereotype going. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

All good minds think alike :blush::heart:

2 Likes

I was in the last round. How long do I have to wait before I can play again?:crazy_face:

1 Like

Sign-ups are closed for the next round, but you’re welcome to join the one after that. :slight_smile: There isn’t a required waiting period.

1 Like

Yay! Go ahead and put me in for the next round please. :smiley:

I mean the 4th round.

1 Like

I’ll go the 4 th round

2 Likes

I just wanna go every round :hugs::joy:

6 Likes

Me, too! I have so much stuff. Plus, mystery boxes are fun.:grinning:

3 Likes

@ashleyfox98 I’d like to be added to Round 4, please

2 Likes

Updates? I can’t seem to find the thread.:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I was in on round 1 and would love to play again in round 4!

@cajuncuties

Traveling Pants Round 3

1 Like