Travel box round 2

Thank you everyone! We have been hit hard as a family over the last few mos. On November 30th as you all know my youngest daughter’s rental home blew up due to a gas leak. She is ok now and still living with us because she has not been able to find anything she can afford rent on yet.

Our oldest daughter was pregnant with our first to be born grandchild. Due date Feb 9th. On Jan 9th she had her baby shower and on Jan 10 she had to be rushed into emergency C-section because her baby had stopped moving. Baby was out and intubated within 4 mins and then had to be taken 45 mins away to another hospital for cooling therapy because she was in critical condition. We could not be with any of them due to Covid restrictions. Many prayers went up to God for this baby and a complete miracle has been performed by God in her life! She is completely recovered and finally got to come home after 13 days in the NICU.

In the mean time COVID hit our home starting with Marissa Friday a week ago then Hubby on Sat and lastly me on Wed. SO we cannot visit baby or leave the house etc. Not that we would want to of course.

Thank you all for your well wishes, concerns, prayers and such. It is always appreciated. I am just ready for life to settle down.

6 Likes

@dinokc
@Ladybuggirl
@Cindy17
@oliviamarie
@Sam2020
@Purplefetish
@1queen
@catt410
@PhotographyForLife

I just pm u all ur numbers

If anyone else would like to join you can but will be at the end of the travel just so you know.

2 Likes

Does that mean they would be the host for next time?

After last person box will come back to me.

3 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me Katy. I can’t join this time though.

2 Likes

Box will start shipping out Thursday or Friday

3 Likes

Yea!!!

1 Like

I’ll be shipping box to first person tomorrow

3 Likes

I shipped box this afternoon to first person

6 Likes

And people need to keep in mind the state of the USPS and not get antsy when the box takes a week to move between recipients. There were some issues last time where it took a week to get from A to B and we can’t rush people because the PO took so long :flushed:

5 Likes

Box made it to first destination today.

5 Likes

Who-hoo!!!

I got some really cute bloomers and blankets out of the travel box. I’ll be sending it on its way to the next person on the list at the start of next week.

10 Likes

Cool, patterns!

5 Likes

Box is now traveling to 2nd person

5 Likes

I received the box today! It was sitting on my porch when I went to get in my car. :grin:

I can’t wait to get home and decide what to keep and what to put in!

I have a question. How are these used:

I know they have to do with pacifiers but I’m not seeing how.

Ty!

4 Likes

I saw they said clips but I wasn’t sure either. I was thinking that maybe it attaches to a pacifier strap.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh

1 Like

So if u have a man or something like pacifier u can put on the pacifier and then other slit is for clip holder.

2 Likes

@dinokc @Ladybuggirl

7 Likes