Trade gone bad update

I’m also in Fort Worth! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No way?! Are you pretty experienced or a newbie? We’d love reborning buddies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, @B5525! These people just know how to get around the laws. As karma takes care of her evilness, I hope you get some blessings because of your good karma. :relaxed:

Yes! I’m a newb! :wink:.

1 Like

So sorry this happen! I can’t stand liers, cheats, thieves, or backstabbers!
:imp::gun: = her and gone see ya! ( dang that was harsh ) I think I’d be makin a trip to TX

5 Likes

I sent a message. Thank you.

Thank you ladies. I messaged natali on the Facebook link. Maybe I’ll get lucky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang it!!! I’m in McAllen:-( I thought I found a friend:-( :weary:

2 Likes

What u talkin bout Willis ? ( Nikki ) I thought we were Lready ur friends :sob::sob::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Where’d my A for already go ? Dang computer eatin my letters :rage:

2 Likes

YOU ARE!! I was being funny… Guess I missed on that one…:flushed::flushed::flushed: love you Angel!

2 Likes

Aww poo! Yeah that’s almost 8 hours from NayNay and me. :frowning: But I’ll still be your friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ thank you! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:lol

1 Like

Yes, I’m still your friend! Isn’t your niece over in Dallas? I know you just moved and all but this seems to be a pretty popular place :wink::wink::wink:.

@Nikkiroc when are you coming to see Luna? Maybe we could all get together and have a dolly day?

1 Like

The dates got moved til October! But I will def. let you know’! That would be amazing!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I’m jealous. She’ll get to see your baby bump in person.

2 Likes

Doctors tomorrow I’ll let u know what happens! :heart:

3 Likes

So sorry this happened to you. Some people these days just aren’t right…I am always amazed at what makes people do such stupid stuff.

1 Like

@Nikkiroc Yes definitely let me know! I would love to host something for you and @Miss_Kitty! Crazy thing is @Miss_Kitty lives like 5 miles from my house!

5 Likes