??????

***Huh…Id love to order one of the primates that are on sale right now but the bodies are all sold out…is it just me or do others of you not purchace a kit if the supplies are not avaliable for them ***

I do the same thing I can not afford 2 seperate shipping fees. However, Carmen on here makes bodies that I hear are amazing!!

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

I do the same thing I can not afford 2 seperate shipping fees. However, Carmen on here makes bodies that I hear are amazing!!

— End quote

***Thanks I just love the new Kiwi have wanted one and now that the sale rooted/painted one is the same as the kit one I want one ***

I LOVE monkeys and babies!!! I have a little marmoset monkey she is the best pet ever if I can ever sale a baby I make I want to make her a monkey for a friend although it will be alot bigger then her!!

I often will buy a kit even though they might not have all the supplies I need. I figure I need to take advantage of the sale while it’s happening. We never know when something is going to be on sale. I figure I can always order supplies at another time when I order something else. As for a body, Carmen has tons of options as far as fabric for you to choose from. I have seen monkeys on here that have a printed body and are the cutest ever!