Tiger Lily Brace

She’s on my wish list. But I don’t see but one mention of her in all the posts on this whole forum. And I only see one on reborns.com. Do people not like her? I think her little grumpy face is adorable. Then again, I absolutely love little grouchy butt Rosa Wegerich too. If you’ve done Tiger Lily, please share your pictures. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have the kit but havent painted her. I dont think she is as popular as I thought she would be when I bought it.

When did she come out? I wish the stores would list their release date in their descriptions.

1 Like

I think around July 2017… or at least preorders were at that time…

1 Like

I saw a few on Google, I really like her ! I think I will put her on my wish list !

1 Like

I’ve never noticed her arms. But from what I can see, they don’t bother me. If they look horrible after I order her, maybe I could switch them for realborn arms. But I just love her face. She looks like a baby that needs a great big hug. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like her, too. I think she could be really cute. I don’t even think she looks grouchy-just that she’s thinking hard about this world she just entered. I don’t see anything wrong with her arms in the pictures and her hand is very similar to BBs Kameko.

3 Likes

I just searched for her. I just don’t like her expression. If feels like she’s judging me too much. :laughing:

I guess I’m just on a grumpy girl kick right now. I just did Rosa. Now I’m doing Adelaide. I’m about to do Jaycee. So I opted to wait a while on buying Tiger Lily. I absolutely love her pout. But I decided to go with Pebbles and Camilo for this round of shopping. Don’t know when I’ll get good enough with ethnic skin tones to do Camilo. But his little happy face is one I would really regret missing out on if he happened to sell out. I decided not to take that risk.
And since nobody seems to like Tiger Lily, I shouldn’t have to worry about her selling out any time soon. I’ll get her next time. :wink:

1 Like

Popular or not, that is a kit I love. I haven’t done it yet, but it looks just like my baby in this pic.
065b1a95f0e24fd4a69490718fa9f8de7743df89_1_690x345

5 Likes

Oh wow! They do look alike :heart_eyes:

It’s not my favorite expression, but the resemblance was so much it’s like have a sculpt done of my own baby. Who wouldn’t want that?

1 Like

I love the serious expression. There’s maybe one baby picture of me smiling. The rest I was either looking like Tiger Lily or looking surprised. My mom said I was a super easy going baby. But I wasn’t a big smiler. Maybe that’s why I like these serious babies. :wink: