Tickets for ROSE 2016

Has anyone bought their tickets for events at the ROSE 2016 show? I bought mine yesterday---- a two day pass to the show and a ticket to the baby shower, I guess we pick them up at the door to save mix ups. Just curious if anyone else had theirs?

Is there a deadline for buying the tickets, Lynn? Why are people buying them so early? I don’t have money for them yet as two of my daughters have had emergencies in the last week. One serious, one not, but both needed the money bandage!

I don’t think there is a deadline Helen, but I was just trying to fan the money out, Figured if I bought my tickets now that was one less thing I had to worry about. I am trying to save for the flight and hotel. I have my hotel reservations but don’t have to pay till then. I did read on the sight that there is no refunds after Dec 31, 2015. I don’t know if that is for the vendors or just for us guys that buy tickets. Sorry I can’ help you more, I just really don’t know, maybe someone else does. Like I said I am trying to pay a little at a time.

Oh BTW Helen, it does say there is only so many tickets to go around and if you get them early you’re in, otherwise you may not get in to something you would like. At first I wasn’t going to go to the Shower but then I thought that would be really fun and it does include the dinner. I have to get my gift for that still. I won’t be going to the Awards as that is on Sunday and I will be leaving that day plus it is really expensive for me.

1 Like

Oh, I better check into it soon then. Hopefully next payday will be soon enough cause this one has to go for all sorts of other sudden emergencies…sigh…

Helen will you be going to the baby shower?

If I can get tickets in time.

I hope it works out I don’t want to be the only BB forum member there.

Why, isn’t anybody else going to the baby shower? What happens at it anyway? Do you know?

I don’t know, I HIOPE other people are going to go, I guess it’s pretty early for anybody to be talking about it. I guess you have dinner included with the price of the ticket. I think they probably play some of those shower games and they have a gift exchange. You don’t have to participate in the gift exchange if you don’t want to but I think most people do. You have to bring a wrapped gift that has a value of at least 20 dollars for either baby or mommy which ever you choose. Anyway it seems like everyone has a really great time. Hope you go.

It’s surely my intention to do everything. I probably only get to go once ever so I want to make the most of it. :grinning:

Hooray Helen, probably the only time I get to go to. No Awards breakfast for me though, leaving that day.

I doubt I’ll attend the Awards breakfast either just because I won’t have anything in the show.

That makes sense. I think it’s a lot of money for that one. $75.00

do you have a link?

I don’t know how to do links but just type in ROSE International Doll Show 2016 into google and you will get all the info and are able to purchase your tickets there. Sorry about the link thing, I’m totally NOT computer literate.

no problem. googling it will work. thanks