Thank you! I have a thing for baby clowns. I love to sculpt them too! :smile:

2 Likes

I love them both!!! :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

And I love Zodi’s toy!

1 Like

They’re both so gorgeous xx

1 Like

@Nikkiroc Thank you Love! I needle felted her kitty toy just for her and sadly it has been eaten!!!..
I must have dropped it after the photo shoot and I saw my dogs huddled around my Boxer. He was silently chewing on the kitty!!! I walked over there and he dropped it but my pug snatched it up and swallowed it!!! They are all in time out as I type this…

3 Likes

@SilentSleepers Thanks Hon! xo

1 Like

They both are the cutest. I love the way you did soft clown colors on Thomas.

1 Like

@micholc @anon77773884 Thank you sweet ladies! xx

1 Like

Lololol oh no!!! That’s terrible!!! My dogs would totally think that I made them a present!!! Be easy on them! :wink::heart:

1 Like

These two are soooo cute…!!..love them both…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

I love how you did the soft clown… I don’t always like clowns… But I love this one!

2 Likes

Adorable! Lovely work on both! That Thomas is really memorable!

1 Like

Also, are the two rooted or is that a wig? If wig, which one did you use?

2 Likes

Both babies are wonderful! I also like to soft clown colors, and Zodi is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! xoxo!

@Nikkiroc The hounds weren’t in time out for very long…LOL! It was so funny to see them huddled on the ground watching Baxter chew up the tiny toy. They crack me up every day multiple times! xo

@Marissa They both have wigs. The wig on Zodi is a Kemper Cassidy mohair wig. Thomas is wearing a Baby K clear cap mohair wig. They are awesome wigs! You can get them at Dolls so Real.

1 Like