They both have new mommies now! YAY!

I do think a pair is pretty high for most people.Sell separately
The veining …i have seen real babies with just that thin of skin where veins show a lot. very realistic to me. I think they are perfect
.Dont change them .
I think picking a reborn is very personal.What i would like someone else may not
.It will happen
i like the blushing. they have very fair skin if blush was too pale they would look ghost like or sickly to me .
Great job!
I had Aisha up for a couple months.Lots of questions no buy. then one day bam sold !no discussion just sold!

1 Like

Sometimes sales can take forever, then they seem to sell almost as fast as you can make them…as you mentioned, you have sold all the reborns you have made so far…this little sweetie is just waiting for the right mommy.

1 Like

I think he’ll find a mom. He is super cute

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are two beautiful babies. Maybe give them a new debut. Rename them, put them in vintage baby clothes and re-photograph. When I owned my little store I would move things around, put them in different combinations, market and display things in a different way according to holiday or season. I swear something that I could not sell would sell fast just by moving it next to something else.

They will sell they are gorgeous.

1 Like

Both have new mommies.

8 Likes

yippee!

1 Like

They’re so cute! Congrats

1 Like