The CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED (well not crazy but exciting)

I’m so excited for you. I need a friend in Wisconsin. Anybody? I’ve tried to get my mom, 3 daughters, 2 neices , my sister and a couple of friends. But they all made one doll and were happy to just do the one! :wink:

4 Likes

Meeting another person who is into reborning is fun. I met a lady locally who collects. She is a sweetheart and boy does she love talking about the babies!

5 Likes

Always fun when that happens…when I passed out some business cards in a local store, the owner came by our home and picked up 2 of my dolls, came back with a sale…and through that sale , I sold another…!!..Reborns are completely new where I live and so even though there is not a lot of interest, there is some…!!

4 Likes

Where do you live?

If I am ever close to @AmyR777 and @kareninflorida I would love to meet up too. Or if any of you Florida folks are ever near Daytona please let me know.

I am all for meeting new people!

3 Likes

In Quebec, in the Outouais region…northwest of Montreal 2 1/2 hours…we have been here 4 years and love it…!!..surrounded by lakes and mountains and wonderful for our pack of 5 shih tzu…all pets…!!

3 Likes

You are a lucky lady!!! Paradise!!!

1 Like

That’s fantastic. You wouldn’t be passing thru Montgomery would yall?:wink:

2 Likes

Oh Amy, that’s so cool! You and Karen have always reminded me of each other. I bet you will be very good friends!

4 Likes

Any reborners in southern Idaho?

1 Like

It’d be GREAT to meet you, Mandy!

1 Like

Have a reborners reunion once a year…!!..

3 Likes

Mandy, it would be great to meet you, too!

LOL!! I have an aunt that lives in Birmingham but she usually comes to Florida to visit.

Thank you, Helen! I think we will, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t want to return to city life…retired and loving it…!!..

2 Likes

Maybe one day all us Florida ladies can meet in the middle for a day together! That would be awesome!

3 Likes

I would love that!

3 Likes

On another site I met another woman who actually lives right in my town. Unfortunately, I never got to meet up with her. Thinking of trying to reconnect on Facebook and hang out at a later date :wink: it’s awesome that you found someone close by!!

2 Likes

Northern Nevada…

You are closer than Florida or Australia, for sure!