THANK YOU so much for sharing your experiences, your talents, your personal stories

Genesis.

:grin: Yeah, I can totally see myself doing lots of ‘strippng’ as I am perfectionist by my nature (at lest to the things that I can control :joy:. And the fact that some one else will be ‘holding’ and owning my work add an additional layer of responsibility and strive for perfection.

1 Like

:joy::joy: but it’s still fun

Welcome!!! When I first started I bought tons of tutorials and books, etc… I learned the most here! It’s a great place!

3 Likes

So true. I started to organize everything in the spreadsheet b/s I already got so many helpful advices! Hard to keep all that just in one head :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes!!! I always screen shot tips and advice, and they are all in my photos. I need to find away to organize them all so they are not mixed in with random photos. I will KNOW something is there… but it’s a needle in a haystack to find it! :unamused:

5 Likes

Welcome and I’m sure you will have many kits soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @YelenaRey, you will love it here!! Watch out for the Addiction, it really hits hard!! LOL. Remember to post pictures along your journey, we LOVE pictures here. I recommend you keep your first baby so you will be able to make comparisons as you travel the reborn road!! So happy to have you join us!!

Thank you! I had the same though that it will be so hard to list my FIRST re-BORN for sell :blush:
I looove taking pictures so you will see a lot of those, especially when I need an expert advice.

You should keep the very first one you make, it serves as a good reminder of the progress you make along the way. I sold my second baby and pretty much every one after that

1 Like

Screen shotting is a better organization system than I have - I just bookmark helpful comments on here and then can never find it again!

2 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful group! I’ve been a member for several years and a lurker for even more years before that lol! This is a great forum with SO many lovely ladies. Your baby dolls are beautiful!

1 Like

If you have an iPhone, go to photos and hit select, then tap all the photos you want. Add to a new album. BAM!!! Organized :wink:

2 Likes

Great idea!!! Why didn’t I think of that? Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I screen shot and bookmark haha. I need to organize this into a system or something.

1 Like

Welcome! You will find this a very helpful place.