Sweet petite Nursery?

I just went over my PayPal Summary and found a pending charge for August 6th for Sweet Petite Nursery. 24.00.

I don’'t remember seeing the PayPal request, and it seems it is still open.

Did I string someone out? If I did I totally apologize. I did not see it until now, even checked my emails and I can’t find this particular request.

If this is you let me know.

1 Like

@ABC1234 ? Is Sweet Petite Nursery I think.

1 Like

Found her, thanks. I feel awful about this.

1 Like

Just called paypal, got it straightened out. Sorry for the drama.

2 Likes

Dont feel too badly, @Gabriell. This sounds like something I would do… Whenever I buy, I ask for the invoice and pay right away because I have the memory of an 80 year old with dementia.

yep it was a pre-senior moment… I wonder where my car keys are…:blush:

4 Likes

I walk into rooms and dont know why, agree to do things and dont remember, sometimes am in the middle of something and have to pause to figure out what I was doing. :blush:

4 Likes

Sounds like me!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, @Msmimi04! :joy:

1 Like

So am I, :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have had the refrigerator pause…I am standing there staring off into cold outer space thinking, “I am here for a reason, I am guessing it is food related”

sad, sad, sad.

5 Likes

I have had the refrigerator pause…I am standing there staring off into cold outer space thinking, “I am here for a reason, I am guessing it is food related”

Yes I do this often but then realize I meant to put the clothes in the wash or something completely different that has nothing to do with the refrigerator!

3 Likes

Gosh this made me laugh out loud. It is SO-O-O me!

2 Likes