Sunny kit on eBay

She’s out of my price range. But from what I’ve seen, this is a good price.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153884389889

1 Like

You’re on fire this morning!

1 Like

The timing for these kits should be good for people getting their stimulus checks. I just don’t need the quads. I already have the crying on and she’s the only one I want. And I don’t want to spend $400 on any kit no matter how special it is. Although I know if I did, it would still be an investment and I could easily make my money back.

3 Likes

I just noticed this is Shannon’s listing. @cajuncuties why are you not painting her? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s true, I didn’t think about that!!

1 Like

I purged a few kits for the money. My fur baby, Sammy, will have dental surgery this coming Monday. He has had this horrible infection in his throat for the past month. It has finally gotten a little better, but the vet wants to go in and do some exploring in that area and pull teeth. Since I did get the stimulus money, I will end the auction.

2 Likes

I want Sunny so badly. If only I could justify the price :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Girl, I can’t even justify the price! :laughing: However, I would rather keep it than take less. I’m so torn on this kit. I really want to reborn it.

3 Likes

Do it!! You will make her beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Keep her!!! I want to see your version of Sunny!

2 Likes

You should! She paints so easily and yours would be so beautiful. I love all of your babies.

1 Like

You should sell him to me
eBay bad :rage: me good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes