Stalking the homepage

I’ve been stalking the home page. Waiting for Landon to go on sale. I’ve been checking so much, I’m getting tired of myself checking the page. Are you waiting for any kits to go on sale, if so which one?

8 Likes

Hahaha, me too! Same as you!

2 Likes

I was waiting for Summer Rain to go back on sale but she never did, so I had to order her 59.99
I was hoping to see Landon too!
Another one is Charles. I’ve seen him on there but I haven’t grabbed him yet. He is cute that little face

6 Likes

I’d been waiting for heads for a while. Luckily I snatched two up last week.
It’s hard waiting for a sale, but it pays off in the end.

2 Likes

That is why he is the only one not on sale yet everyone wants him so afraid they will have a rush :smile:

3 Likes

I have summer rain n Charles already n a few of the new realborn. I have any Ashley realborn coming that i got from FB for 40.00, that included COA n shipping. All I need now is Landon to go on sale. I’m gonna snatch up 2 of him when he do go on sale!!

4 Likes

Are you making cuddle babies with the heads? I have a realborn Jaxson head. One of these days I’m gonn use it to make a cuddle baby.

I always look for heads because I always replace the limbs with full ones and buying the whole kit is sort of a waste.

2 Likes

Me and you both, @Msmimi04. :joy: I am waiting for Landon and Ashley.

1 Like

I’m planning to, yeah. I’ve got a realborn Emma and a Leah head. Not sure which one I’m gonna do first, but I’m planning to sew the bodies myself. So that’ll take some time, haha.

1 Like

I’m waiting for a Realborn Sale. I want Landon, Ashley, Evelyn, Charles, Madison, Quinn and Dominic oh and I need Kenzie also to be on sale at the same time as all of them.

5 Likes

I was going to say yes, all of that on sale at the exact same time so we only pay for shipping once. :joy:

3 Likes

There is someone on here or was that had this ask and you shall receive thing going on who is that ?Have them mention it :smile:

2 Likes

Landon too.

3 Likes

I hate to bust your bubble, but you know that’s not gonna happen. All of them on sale at once, would be a miracle!!

1 Like

Hey you never know! I have seen a Realborn sale twice on here. They had every realborn sculpt made on 50% off. @bbsupport :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would be nice, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:.

2 Likes

Landon probably won’t be on sale for a while since he is brand new!! Patience is a virtue, remember.

1 Like

Like many of you I’m waiting for Landon also and I ordered Summer Rain the last time she was on sale but they ran out of stock… boo. I can be patient… in the meantime, I’m right there with you stalking the homepage!

2 Likes

Summer rain.
Reese is also cute

1 Like