Something different for April contest

I love little baby feet and so does several ladies here. April pictures should be baby feet. Your picture needs to have a picture of the top of the foot and the bottom of the foot if at all possible! This maybe a hard pose but please try. Have the pictures in to me by April 12th. I will post as soon as possible!

I had no idea there where contests going on i like entering but even more i love seeing all the entries…where can i find info? Thanks and ohhhhhh baby feet are awesome

LOVE baby feet…can’t wait to see all the entries!

Brandy just email or pm me the pictures and I get them together and post them for voting. My email address is blueeyed_emt2001@ yahoo.com

Can u PM me ur email? I can’t send pics through BB on my phone

— Begin quote from “almawisecup”

Can u PM me ur email? I can’t send pics through BB on my phone

— End quote

Lol I see it above my post now, thanks I just emailed u, can u let me know if u get it

We are talking Reborn Baby feet Right?

Yes reborn feet

thank you debra

Shoot, I was going to cheat and put Catherine’s newborn feet on there! Or find some photo of old man feet just for fun! Puppy feet or kitty feet or ferret feet!!!

So do I at least get to say “Ladies, put your best foot forward!” ? Or that we are having a foot race? Time to go paint my toenails?!!!

bumping this up will try to get this contest up by tomorrow!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

bumping this up will try to get this contest up by tomorrow!

— End quote

Your initial post says photos by the 12th… Tomorrow is the 7th!!!

Oh my bad ty one less thing to cram in today

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Oh my bad ty one less thing to cram in today

— End quote

You are welcome…can’t keep up with everything by yourself…but your “plan to post tomorrow” makes me think you must have better participation this month? That is a good thing…

Pia, I’m trying to enter this one too and just emailed Debora a photo.

good… BB needs some participation…
— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Pia, I’m trying to enter this one too and just emailed Debora a photo.

— End quote

Photos are due by the 12th for the “Feet Photo Contest”… Reborns only PLEASE!!!

Thank you yes, 12th is the date. I maybe a bit late since hubby comes home and we are going to have one final night with Buddy and then Saturday we are putting him to sleep. We have had lots of entries for this contest. Good Luck to all!

Glad you have good participation… I am saddened that you will be without Buddy…so hard to lose them after they have loved us for so long…

No puppy feet and monkey feet are ok. She means just not human feet.