Some thoughts on Steven

Steven is one of the new kits on sale today.

He definitely looks different to me than most of the other recent Realborns.

I just love the shape of his face, gentle looking eyes and arms ready to hug a stuffy with open hands.

His little chin and cheeks remind me of how Betty and Veronica and the other girls in the Archie comics are drawn.

He’d make a great little imp or fairy with ear modifications!

I’m not so sure of that one straight leg. How will that look sitting up?

What are your thoughts on him?

4 Likes

He is absolutely precious! :two_hearts: I fooled around and got Maddie so his kit is on the back burner for now but I definitely want to get him at some point in time. I think he would make an adorable little fairy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He is cute and not as weird as many recent BB releases, but I want to hear how is his vinyl paints before buying him :wink:

3 Likes

He is so cute and different from the other babies. There is something about him for me that feels special. Maybe he reminds of my children is why I am feeling this way! I ordered one now I want to order 2. But he is so precious he just is so sweet!
I will post about the vinyl once he arrives :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you not like tessa I love her

1 Like

So cute but I hate the new vinyl 🥲He is still on sale. It’s tempting but no!

3 Likes

I love him! He has personality and looks so cute! I just got him asleep in the mail and his vinyl is softer than Emmys but not super soft. I haven’t started painting him so idk how he will take paint. I caved and bought his awake version today. I love his hands! I say for the price you can’t go wrong

3 Likes

Ok I’m really tempted! My friend was wanting a baby with bigger ears so I might have to just bite the bullet and try this one! He is so stinking cute!

1 Like

Tessa’s vinyl is soft! Thank goodness. I’m working on her now.

3 Likes