Sold my toddler to Fox TV as stand in

Daaaang!!! That’s awesome!!! Let us know when he premiers, he’s a cutie!

Hi Izzy, I sent an e mail to them to find out when they will use him. I know the gentleman I’m dealing with said they would be using him for the next ten months. Maybe they have him stand in regularly, I know they were filming Wed and Thurs of this last week and I didn’t want to bother them so sent emal today.

3 Likes

Hi ,for those of you who were interested in when “Baby Bones” will be appearing this was my email answer from Fox . The new season starts Thurs Oct 1, I was informed “we will be using Baby Bones for the first time Tuesday, our intent is to use him in the first episode of the season and of course anytime we see the new baby, Baby Bones will be standing by”. :sunglasses: ,I know out in CA. its channel 40 and I was happy they had the time to email me so I can look for him.

7 Likes

Wow! That is so cool! Congrats on your Hollywood baby!!

Please remind us to watch!!! I can’t wait to see him!!!

1 Like

I’ll remind you ,it is a long way off to Oct 1st. I have never watched that program. My sister says its a good program FBI forensic and it can sometimes be gory. I don’t do gory but I will watch to see if I can spot Baby Bones. Thank you everyone for your congrats, I was hesitant to share for fear this would be considered bragging, so I thank you all for sharing my excitement, Hugs

2 Likes

WOW that is awesome :tada::tada::tada::tada:

Why are you upside down, just curious?

2 Likes

I LOVE hearing about successes of my reborn family! It isn’t bragging as far as I am concerned?

4 Likes

Congratulations! That is wonderful…I know you are excited… :smile:

I have no idea changed my Avatar one day and that is how it came out, I tried to fix it but no matter what I do I’m upside down​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I :heart:️it

1 Like

@smcoddi is just being artsy. :blush:

2 Likes

I think it is kinda cool…lol

3 Likes

That is so awsome congrats!!!

That’s awesome! You definitely get bragging rights.

That is amazing news Shera1! Congrats to you and Baby Bones! i will be watching just to see the baby!

So awesome. I watch that show all the time. I will keep a watch out for your baby on the show. Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations that’s AWSOME!!!
I’ll be watching!!