Sold libby love! sold

Now SOLD TY!

Pending

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: Now $600 SHIPPED for forum members :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: 2-installment payment plan OK. would also be willing to sell Libby as a painted kit for $400. I’ll include her body of course and One outfit of your choice.

33 Likes

I know this is an old kit. But I wish they would update their example photos when opportunity arises. Your Libby is way better than the prototype pics. I would totally buy that kit if I saw this baby next to the description. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is the best Libby I’ve ever seen!

5 Likes

Wow, friends! You have put me on cloud nine! Thank you so so much for the most kind compliments!

1 Like

I agree the best Libby! Hair is amazing too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! There should be a market for doing prototypes to revive old kits!

5 Likes

Beautiful hair too!

1 Like

Would give this a thousand likes if I could!

1 Like

OMG what a gorgeous Libby!!! And that hair is amazing!

I just looked at your website wow, where have you been hiding? @portraitjumeau

1 Like

Hi, Simone! Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for checking out my website. I’ve been reborning since 2000 but I don’t think a lot of people know or remember me. :rofl:

1 Like

Would give you 1000 hugs if I could!

1 Like

She really is beautiful! Did you paint her hair?

1 Like

Yes! Thank you

Wow you are amazing!!!

1 Like

Absolutely GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Too funny. When I read the title, “I Love Libby”, I thought, “I certainly don’t”. Then I saw YOUR Libby. Oh my. She doesn’t even look like the same kit. She is gorgeous! And her hair is amazing! Great work on this one!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! She is very sweet and peaceful when all put together! Chunky!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE that she is the most beautiful Libby I’ve ever seen…@portraitjumeau May I shamelessly inquire as to her price??? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course! No shame!!! :relaxed: I’m asking $700 shipped for forum members. She’ll have lovely outfits and payment plan OK.

2 Likes

Hair painting goals for me. :grin:

1 Like