So I found this on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MagiDeal-Finished-Painted-18-Reborn-Kits-Sphynx-Cat-Canadian-Hairless-Cat/332831209471?hash=item4d7e4937ff

2 Likes

May he live a happy life with you, so sorry, @MiaGrace Prayers for your dear cat!

2 Likes

You can probably get a nice silicone or vinyl reborn of him. I’m so sorry you got that news. Hugs.

1 Like

That’s very sad. Can you do anything to help him?

1 Like

Oh no, I am crying with you as so many of our Forum members are too. I lost my dog a while ago and posted on the forum. Many friends helped me through it. Bless you, I know how hard it is.

2 Likes

I would like to paint one of these cats as I have a hairless Russian Peterbald. Their ears are not as large as the spynx.

1 Like

Yeah it a Chinese kit. They steal all things.

That kit looks a lot like a Chihuahua

2 Likes

Weird! But why wouldn’t they have cat eyes for them? Seems it would be better.

1 Like

Funny thay said “canadian hairless cst” but they don’t ship to Canada…
I see some cheap vinyl kit too, I remember seeing this cat a while ago but can’t remember where

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your cat. It’s hard. Cancer is a beast.
I have made a portrait cat of my 15 years old “matou” with Miles kit. It’s turn out really cute and I love the idea of having it for whene I will lost my fur baby.

1 Like

I had that cat bookmarked. This is where i saw it a while back. But I don’t see an artist name.
https://aussierebornsupplies.com.au/sphynx-cat-reborn-baby-kitten-animal-kit-body-and-eyes-make-my-own-unpainted.html

1 Like

It looks like my chihuahua. Lol

1 Like

That’s what I said a chihuahua I don’t have them but others in the family do .

That’s it ! Aussiereborn, I remember now.

I love her crazy @$$. She gives me more confidence to reborn and she’s hilarious. Like the Crocodile Dundee of reborning.

1 Like

I have followed all her tuto. Like her too !

1 Like

She’s so much fun to watch.

1 Like

Jade Warner, I believe it is posted a Sphinx cat she is sculpting just a few days ago. It looks way better then this one.

2 Likes