SO about these cuddle bodies UPDATED

UGH! Makes one give up!

EXACTLY! In fact I could not even go in my room and paint today I was so distressed.

2 Likes

SOOO Angie, what EXACTLY Does this woman want??? A free doll perhaps??

I am not sure honestly. Looking back, I made a lot of mistakes in this whole transaction. #1 It was a boo boo head and even though I had fixed the head and thought it was fine I should have still listed him as a boo boo baby. #2, I did apply a lot of painting layers that apparantly changed the texture/feel of the baby and thus I should have stated he had texture (this is according to her I was not of that opinion.) #3 Instead of entertaining her comments back and forth about the doll trying to appease her I should have just told her up front to send him back and I would refund her. The end results of my trying to work it out has been hurt feelings and conflict on all sides including the sculptor. I take full responsibility for not handling this situation well and I just want it to be over. I am still awaiting PP to make a decision so she can hopefully send the doll back and I can then figure out what to do with him from that point.

2 Likes

I am just sick about this right along with you…

1 Like