Show your Summer Raine!

Please show your pics!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I’ve painted her twice; love her!

13 Likes

This is one I did a while ago. I’m actually working on summer raine now. But I haven’t taken any pictures of her yet.

12 Likes

Painted her twice and have one left I want to paint for me. Love this sculpt!

10 Likes

she a WIP that’s been sitting in my closet for several months!

9 Likes

I have only painted her once. It was back when she was first released. I have 2 more in my stash. This was like my second or third painted hair baby I think.

11 Likes

edited to add that she may have been victim number 1557 of me not knowing when to put down the paint brush :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m on a serious mission now to not do this anymore…

7 Likes

She was a problem child from start to finish! I couldn’t wait to get her to her new mom and I never want to paint another :joy:

10 Likes

“She was a problem child from start to finish! I couldn’t wait to get her to her new mom and I never want to paint another :joy:
That’s how I felt about Mary Auer and Kyrie. Both were problem children that I couldn’t wait to get rid of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh I agree, problem child!! She’s only my second baby I’ve painted and I was so frustrated I hide her in my closet back in April!! I love the kit but, well I love Jackie’s work! :blush: but had s hard time with her!!

2 Likes