Shoe’s

So where do some of you buy shoe’s? The smallest I have seen is 0 to 3. Does this work for newborn?

2 Likes

I was recently in my Walmart and they had quite a few pairs of newborn shoes I bought some cute light tan boy’s little canvas tennies and and some koala :koala: slippers

3 Likes

In my experience, newborn is usually just size 0. Size 0 can be hard to find. Sometimes they have them at Ross and Walmart. 0-3 tends to be a little bigger. I like the socks that look like shoes. They always fit. I’ve gotten quite a few of them at the Dollar Tree. trumpette.com has lots of them. The smallest size is 0-12 mos but because they’re socks they’re pretty small and stretch.

4 Likes

I get most of the shoes from Walmart they have preemie and newborn but they go quick. 0 to 3 look ok on newborn even if they are a little large. When I see them if I have money I get them. But pardon me I am a doll shoe hoarder, lol.
@jeanhai what a cute site. Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Walmart has newborn (size 0) shoes but I barely ever get any from them as they are usually my favorite style etc. Does make it more difficult lol. Baby Deer on Amazon sells some shoes in size 0 but it can be a bit pricy. I’ve also found some super cute size 0 vintage shoes on eBay. The Carter’s website tends to sell super cute shoes that often come in size 0.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes