She's HERE! Introducing Leabella Noelle

This post is definitely picture heavy…I wanted to save every step, so I can go back and film an unboxing for my youtube channel when I finally feel better (I’m still trying to get over whatever illness I have and my voice is very scratchy from coughing and having to breathe out of my mouth cause I can’t breathe out of my nose).

I just received my absolutely gorgeous new baby from our very own @Leabelle :heart::heart_eyes::heart: She is the Tessa head by Sheila Mrofka with 1/4 limbs by Adrie Stoete. Pictures don’t do this baby justice, she’s much more beautiful in person. I just cannot get over her hair…I keep touching it expecting to feel actual strands and the eyebrows are to die for! She’s weighted perfectly and I really appreciate @Leabelle adding a magnet and pacifier for me! Thank you very much for that, cause I wasn’t expecting the pacifier or pacifier clip…just the magnet, so it was a very wonderful surprise! This is the daughter I never had…if I would have ever had children, I feel this is how they would have looked. I’m absolutely in love with her and can’t wait to feel better and be able to take her for her first outing in public and show her to the family when we’re able to have Sunday dinners again.

16 Likes

She’s gorgeous! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you ! I am so glad that you like her ! I hope you feel better soon !

1 Like

She is so precious.

1 Like

So cute! The hair is amazing. I can’t believe that you manage this with a pencil! @Leabelle

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::tada:

Snuggling that sweetheart will help you get well.

2 Likes

Thank you ! I used paint for this one, over pencils.

2 Likes

The paint sticks on top of pencils or you had to varnish or something?

1 Like

I varnish before. Otherwise it won’t stick. It gives me a nice base layer and add to the 3D effect.

2 Likes

Look who’s ready for PRIDE this year! :rainbow: I was trying to organize today and condense all the boxes I had (to take inventory of what all I had) and I found the box that had the Quentin limbs I got from @RosieCait for my future Loki. I leave everything I receive from forum members together so I could remember who it came from, so I could tag them when I use their items in photos. My little way of thanking everyone all over again and showing how much I still appreciated everything.

I just recently purchased a bundle of preemie clothes (cause I had next to none…only newborn and above) and it had this rainbow onesie, so I just had to get a picture of Lea wearing her new outfit with the toy @RosieCait made. She’s too cute! A lot of my friends are going to LOVE this! The hard part will be keeping it a surprise until June!

8 Likes

Too cute! :two_hearts: Love her little outfit and toy.

2 Likes

Too cute!! I love it!

1 Like

Very cute, her hair is amazing!!

1 Like

Very cute outfit, but be careful with all that black color. It may transfere onto the vinyl.
I had a black rimmed hat on a reborn and it transfered onto his ears.

2 Likes

I actually already planned ahead for that. lol

Fortunately for me, I bought these pants used and none of the black is touching her vinyl (she has only 1/4 limbs and her feet are completely protected by socks, which are used also). The only thing the black is touching is her onesies and cloth legs (she’s wearing 3 onesies, one to protect her body, the second is long sleeve, since she only has 1/4 arms, and the 3rd is the one you see…so even the black stripes on the onesie isn’t even touching her at all). I only use the headband for photos and taking her out…otherwise she stays in a hat to keep any dust off.

For even more protection, if any clothes are black, navy blue, or red…I won’t leave them in that outfit for an extended period of time and I wash them with my hubby and I’s clothes a few times if they are brand new, before even putting them on any babies. Usually I just have all my babies in sleepers with the fold over hand mitts, so the only thing visible on them is their face (to protect from dust).

2 Likes