She’s so tiny!

I finally got my Delilah kit today! She’s so tiny! :heart: Can’t wait to work on her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the smaller babies :relaxed:
I had been SO excited for her and then when I preordered her I thought I was part of the first shipment but I missed out on her. After that, my excitement dwindled a bit and I was starting to regret ordering her. I’m not really sure why :woman_shrugging:t3: But now that I have her, I’m in love with her tiny little self! :grin: can I see pics of everyone’s Delilah’s for some inspiration please? I don’t care if she’s a WIP or completed. I’m just eager to see some pics!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

https://www.reborns.com/index.cgi?find=Delilah&sub=Search

4 Likes

Mine is still WIP because I work on her hair, but only when I feel like it. :woman_shrugging:t3: But I’m obsessed with her, too! I even bought a 2nd kit-and I don’t sell, so that’s a problem. :joy:
The lighting is bad in all of these, but here is my Delilah…in progress.

10 Likes

Here is my first Delilah. I loved her so much I had to make a second to keep for myself. I haven’t taken pics of the second one yet. Then I ordered 2 more kits.

9 Likes

:heart: she’s so cute! :relaxed:

1 Like

I love her! :heart: I hope I can make mine to look this good! :grin:

adorable I have to get her too

1 Like

Thank you Jessi!

1 Like

I love this kit !
I am currently rooting mine.

5 Likes

You painting looks really pretty and rooting is amazing!

2 Likes

Love her!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What nice babies!

Currently rooting mine, she is such a cute kit

7 Likes

So pretty! :heart::heart:

I am absolutely in love w/ mine but haven’t started painting her yet as I’m wrkn on 4 orders :woman_facepalming:t3: & just received a new order~ I really love her details of her head~I’m almost thinking I want to keep her bald~she’s my keeper regardless of what I decide on doing :blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! About keeping her bald :two_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes