Sharing my Levi custom

I just wanted to share a couple pics of this sweet girl before she goes to her mommy who is a forum member! It has been so much fun doing a custom for “one of us.” @RosieCait I can’t wait to send you this sweet bundle!

42 Likes

I love her!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

She is soooo cute! Now I want one! Haha

She is so sweet! :heart_eyes:

She’s amazing!!! @RosieCait congratulations girl! Make sure you post lots of pictures. :heart:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks! I love that I get to keep tabs on this one :laughing:

1 Like

Such a sweetie pie! Her hair is so pretty!

Thanks!

1 Like

Awww, she’s so sweet!!

Ahhhh I am so, SO in love! :heart_eyes: I am in total aw of your talent. I knew I would be happy with however she turned out because I love your other babies so, but I had no idea how absolutely perfect she would end up being! I couldn’t even imagine a better version of this baby in my head. She’s breathtaking and I think quite unique looking to most Levis I’ve seen. But maybe I am biased as I am her mom. :joy:

I’m so glad we went with girl instead of boy after all! She is a complete sweetheart. I absolutely cannot wait for her arrival! I’m glad she will hopefully be here by my weekend off/during it so I can soak her in properly! Thank you so much for creating this perfect little one for me!

3 Likes

She is so beautiful!

Thank you!

I’m so glad that this has been such a positive experience for both of us. I hope you love her just as much when you meet her :wink:. I am going to work on a pink paci to send with her because she NEEDS it! I think she is pretty unique too- now I am thinking of other Levis I would like to do. I’ve already been asked to recreate her. I don’t know if I ever could- she is special!

Thank YOU for being so great! I hope this weekend is nothing but cuddles! I can’t wait to hear her name. I have picked her up for a quick cuddle on several occasions today. :laughing:

2 Likes

Get all those auntie cuddles in! I don’t blame you one bit. I can’t wait to meet her and hold her. Pink is definitely her color! I may have been doing some amazon shopping last night for her. :joy: My SO is also excited to see her, and she doesn’t like many dolls. I asked her if it was more exciting feeling than buying a wig and she said maybe. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You did a great job making Levi look feminine. It may be because I always view that kit as male but I did try dressing one of mine as a girl…still looked more like a boy. You made her very soft and girly, lucky Mommy @RosieCait

I think we were both a little eh about the sculpt being a girl as Levi has a naturally boyish charm, but Aly really made her very soft and dainty looking. Just gorgeous.

2 Likes

I agree, she is lovely :slight_smile:

2 Likes