Selling reborns

i have four babies to finally sell but i hate being ripped off on ebay.
are there some reliable facebook groups i can join to sell that would be better?
and, what do i do to set up an account on reborns.com?

1 Like

It’s easy to set up an account on reborns.com. Just go to the site, click on register to sell and fill it in.

I have no problems with ebay. Reborns.com I feel like I just lost another $20. Ready to quit them, then gave it another try. Mistake. I sell nothing on there. I have not gotten ripped off on ebay, though there were a couple of incidents. Not bad after over 60 sold dolls and like a handful of problems…that were eventually resolved.

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback. I always get nervous about ebay, I have sold about 35 dolls there but that was before the market was so overloaded.

reborns.com it has been a super positive experience for me.

3 Likes

I also love reborns.com and if there is ever a time that I don’t sell a baby in a one month period then I will let my membership slide. Your nursery remains on the site, the only difference is your baby will not be shown on the front pages or the FB site. Thats fine with me until I post another baby.
I don’t like eBay at all!
I do sell on some FB sites but only the French ones and there are more scammers and time wasters on those but you can spot them a mile away. I now just give them the link to my Reborns nursery and tell them if they want to buy, click the yellow button. Im not letting anyone drag me into inane conversations about how much they wish they could have a reborn, blah blah

3 Likes

I have only sold on FB for the last 4-5 years… left ebay, after years of selling there, and so happy I did… join ever FB doll selling group you can, and read a lot fist… you will see lots of people you never want tp deal with, block them, and weed thru. there are tons of wonderful buyer on FB… don’t waste your time or energy on bad ones…also, if you have a nursery selling page on FB, set it to 18 years and older only, weeds out kids. and BOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Checking for and blocking time wasters and scammers before posting your dolls is great advice. I’d not thought of that before. Thank you!

I am learning this with Facebook too. I started providing my link yesterday, and I wondered if anyone else did the same. I prefer Reborns!

1 Like

Ive had a FB page for awhile now, its Reborns by Zebra :slight_smile: