Search glitch on reborns.com?

I think there’s a glitch in the search engine on reborns.com. When I try to search for a particular sculpt, Li for example, it brings up every listing that has the letters ‘li’ anywhere in it. It’s not helpful at all. It didn’t used to to do this. When I emailed Dave, he basically said that’s just how it works and can’t be fixed. So what’s the point of having a search feature?

5 Likes

It drives me crazy.

Macs search drives me nuts also.

5 Likes

I thought that the search feature was “less than” for a while. BUT I searched for Priscilla Lopes (sculptor) and Li popped up. I also tried Baby Li in the search because that’s how he usually is listed when buying a kit.

Yup. I hate it. I also hate Macphersons.

2 Likes

LOL! Search for AVA. It will brings you every AVAilable listing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s useless if someone’s searching for a particular sculpt.

2 Likes

Exactly what drives me insane. I end up going to search out the sculptors and finding them that way. Annoying… unless anyone has a short cut?

At one time, Dave only wanted single word names on the listings so people could find them by the sculpt name. What happened to that?

1 Like

Yes I can’t search on reborns. So that only means neither can the buyers looking for what they want.

1 Like

At the very least the searches should show the word we search for FIRST! lol

Like on Macs if you type in Laura… you have to go through the list alphabetical…
There are 70 listings that show up… the first ones of the Laura kits are number 40… and 41 being the one I was looking for… lol

1 Like