Saying hello and introducing myself :)

Welcome! Can’t wait to see your Wegerich babies!

Welcome! It seems you have a penchant for the non/not quite human baby variety. It will be nice having another alternative artist on the forums. There are a couple of really awesome alt artists here as well as those that specialize in hyper realistic humans and some that do both. I haven’t delved into alternatives yet, but I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and reborning!
I love Ferdinand as well but never got to make him, if your into the alternatives as it seems, check out https://www.enchantedkreaturekits.com/

Lots of amazing alternative kits! Also agree with everyone else. Get a cheaper kit to practice on, it could even be a normal human kit just to practice on. I’ve made alternatives from human kits, lots of artist do!
The link above is my fav place for alternative kits tho.
I use air dry paints as well. Can’t wait to see your versions!

3 Likes

Ive actually browsed that site!!! So many I’d love to try, I definitely want to do the little snail as well for my husband at some point; he loves snails :joy:

2 Likes

The snail is cute! I’m going to get the little elephant, my husband loves elephants but he’s not to into my dolls lol so maybe it’s just my excuse to paint her lol

1 Like

Hahaha I have done similar with my other hobbies trying to loop my husband in :joy::joy::joy: I totally get it

2 Likes

It’s addicting! There are so many kits I would do if money was no issue. Maybe it’s time to play the lottery lol
I always have more then one baby in the works, get frustrated then on to the next. Also helps to mix it up lol

2 Likes

welcome Morty! This hobby is so fun:) Can’t wait to see some of your dolls come to life:)

1 Like