Saskia

i got saskia today she has fat little legs love her can’t wait to reborn her she will get her bath today
she was my valentine present from my husband I am taking her to the rose doll show:grinning:

19 Likes

I look forward to seeing both of you there!

2 Likes

me to can’t wait to meet you ladies

3 Likes

Mind if I ask were you ordered from? I ordered from Nonies and haven’t heard from her at all. So glad you got yours already and can’t wait to start seeing saskias!

I order from nonies you will love the kit

1 Like

I’m SO disappointed. Something came up and I had to cancel my pre-order. I wanted this kit in the worst way.

1 Like

Did she email you a tracking number? or notify with shipping? I emailed her a couple days ago to see if I owed shipping but haven’t heard back. Just worried because I payed though paypal and charge went through but just figured out that I didn’t get a order conformation email. I had a few orders that same time so didn’t catch it till now.

1 Like

she just sent a email saying it will ship around 14th or 15th but she didn’t send no tracking number

1 Like

Oh no!!!:weary:

Hmm ok. Tyvm! I guess I shall just wait and see. And btw how i wish I could go to rose and meet everyone. Not to mention seeing all the babies! Maybe when my little ones are older. lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to see your Saskia! :smile:

1 Like

MacPherson’s still has them for sale. I hope you can still get her, she’s precious!

1 Like

Well my order went through on Nonies and my card was charged for the full amount back on feb 9th so hoping she’s on her way and just didn’t get an email!

1 Like

Just hoping there wasn’t a weird glitch or something were she didnt get the order. Not trying to say anything bad about Nonies! Just wondering about the no email when I ordered and mad at myself for not catching it when I ordered.

1 Like

You should call, it seems like a long time that your card was charged in full. I thought they did that when the dolls were in and about to ship. :thinking:

I would call but there is only an email in the contact section on the website. I tried to message on facebook to just in case. And I think you can either do just the deposit or pay in full. I paid on full. I like to do that just in case something comes up I know it’s already paid.

1 Like

Spent the day out and just got home and opened my package to check her out. She’s even stunning without paint! I adore this kit and her details are amazing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

O super jealous right now! lol :wink:

I got mine today and OH I am so loving her!!!

2 Likes

She’s open for preorder until July! This is just the first edition/run of kits. That’s the only reason why I didn’t preorder her at the beginning lol!

1 Like