Saskia by Bonnie Brown

I’m just itching to reborn this one. Is anybody else? I think this is the kit that will be entered in the competition at the R.O.S.E. show.

3 Likes

Can you post a link, please?

2 Likes

Sorry, I have no idea how to do that but MacPherson’s has a picture of the unfinished kit under Kits by Artist and then under Bonnie Brown.

1 Like

That is a very cute kit, but while I was visiting Bonnie Brown dolls at MacPhersons I fell in love with “Sally”. Oh my gosh! those little stick out ears look just like my Grandson’s. I must have this kit.Has anyone done this kit that could post pix? If I just had a few more bucks in my Paypal… I sure wish one of my babies would sell!

1 Like

I’ve done a couple of them…a boy and a girl version.
Pixie Brown is also a little sweetie.

1 Like

I LOVE Sally, too, and would love to have her but I want to enter Saskia in the R.O.S.E. competition. I still don’t know how I’m getting there but I’M GOING!!!

2 Likes

I’m going to be there but as of now, I won’t be entering the competition. I need to look at some reborns in person before I enter anything. I don’t know where mine stand because I have nothing to compare them too. That’s one of the reasons I so excited about ROSE.

2 Likes

Helen, your babies are wonderful! I wish you’d enter, too. Mine may not win, but I want to enter it, anyway.

3 Likes

I’m on the fence about Saskia Brown. I want to enter the competition but waiting to see if Bountiful Baby has the Real Born competition again. I’d rather enter that one. I was put in an Intermediate category last year even though I had only done 8 reborns prior to the competiotion and considered myself a Beginner. Also…if everyone has to do the Bonnie Brown kit there’s going to be about 80 of them up for sale after the show. The market will be flooded with Saskias. I’d rathe have a Pixie.

1 Like

I’ll think about it Jeanhai, but I just don’t know. I really haven’t seen any other reborns. Only my own. (do you believe that?) I haven’t even been to a show or bought a reborn from someone else so I am flying blind here. I think I just need to look over the competition this year. I need to experience other peoples reborns and just enjoy myself. Also, my rooting is not so good. I love my combi hair, but it feels sort of like a cheat sometimes because I am not fond of my fully rooted heads for the most part.

1 Like