Salia's Details (sooo cute)!

Waiting for my Salia to arrive too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Please share yours when you paint her!

1 Like

Wow, gorgeous !

What kind of micro prem pacifier do you have?

1 Like

This style, with the rounded end in her mouth!! Some wide mouths - like April’s - work better with the flat end shaped and placed in the mouth, but Salia’s round little mouth took the rounded end best. I prefer the rubber-like colours like pale orange or dark yellow, as they look more like pacifier nipples.

4 Likes

It came in a sealed package, a genuine nicu paci.

This kind? Untitled

1 Like

Great, I am going shopping tomorrow I will see what I can find. I saw one made with buttonshere in a thread, and a crocheted one from Pinterest I could add this to.

2 Likes

Let me snap a pick for you.

How cute!!! I‘m going to have to give these a try!!

1 Like

1 Like

Yes those ones are pretty rare and can be expensive. The kind I posted would probably fit too. It works with a magnet also. I used it on Blessing and tried it on Caleb and it fit. It’s also a genuine nicu paci and came sealed like that.

3 Likes

I need one of those for my Caleb! Where did you get it?

They only have clear ones right now. The magnet doesn’t stick to the face piece which is soft silicone, I had to put it in between the hard colored piece and the silicone piece.
https://www.preemiestore.com/Clear-Wee-Thumbie-Pacifier_p_14446.html

2 Likes

This picture kinda shows where I put the magnet. It’s in between the two layers and glued to the purple side.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Now I need a belly plate, lol! I love it and your set up too! I am going to do something similar with PG once I get to her.

It’s a changing pad with a simple fabric cover and then the pillow is a tube connected at the ends with a safety pin and yarn so I can make it bigger or smaller depending on the baby. I made her diaper cover, and the rest is pretty simple. Hospital blanket etc. I use it for most babies because it’s super cute and realistic

1 Like

I love it! What kind of table is blanket sitting on? I have a boppy, think I’ll just make a cover for it. Went on ebay and ordered 2 of those pacis, they are aqua. Good enough!

It’s just a dresser setup in a corner. I have a dresser for the baby clothes and I keep the change mat on top of it. A boppy would be perfect. Sometimes I take all my props out to my studio for really good pics and the lighting is better. I just put it on a table against the wall. These were taken in my studio, they’re a lot brighter than the ones taken in my room.

6 Likes

He is so cute! Thanks again! Can’t wait to finish up Caleb now she/he has new pacis!

1 Like