Salia's Details (sooo cute)!

18 Likes

I was looking at that kit- so adorable! Amazing how they can get that many details into such a small kit. Definitely super cute! Can’t wait to see what you do with her!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing. I am waiting for her, Once so Real says they are shipping today. I have a custom order for her and have been wondering if I should get another one…I think I should before they are gone!

I did it…all your fault :wink:

2 Likes

Lol you can blame me…al the way to the bank teehee. She is so tiny! But her details are wonderful.

2 Likes

Here she is with some goodies I ordered from @JillianJade! I ordered 2 tiny diapers from her and then I already have the Ă—s preemie Pampers.
So what oversize she may end up needing,
I will have it

7 Likes

She is Very detailed. How small is the kit? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s 12 inches :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to get some of the diapers…can you tell me which ones work the best?

1 Like

I sure will!

1 Like

She has long lil legs, I swear her head is the same size as my Emma 10” from BB. I will check them side by side later.

1 Like

She is so cute!! I’ve been thinking about getting her. Do you think it will be hard to set a paci on her mouth and magnet inside?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I used a magnet on twin a and had no problems. I just used a magnet the size of a school bus :rofl: This is the one I used, it’s good for in bellies too for an umbilical cord. It might be too big to fit in her head though

1 Like

This will be my first open mouth baby so I am not sure. But I definitely will put magnet in inside and not just a magnet but the whole paci on the outside and only glue it when it looks just right on the outside. Did that make sense?

There is an artist on here whom I love her work. Cannot think of her personal name right now but she has inspired me to make a really cute floral bonnet. I used to make them all the time for real newborns. Here is. Oh on her pic @lisalampe

some of her photos I love of her work

8 Likes

Here are some I made for clients in the past.

13 Likes

Pretty!

WOW!! They are amazing!! :star_struck: You have so much talent!!

1 Like

They are beautiful!

1 Like

When I got my Salia last week I tried the earplug method on her mouth for a pacifier - it seems that the end of a standard squishy earplug fits perfectly in her mouth, and appears to have enough hold to be able to support a small pacifier. You’d just trim the earplug down and glue on the nipple-less pacifier as if the earplug were a magnet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh great, I will try that. I have a micro preemie hospital real pacifier but it won’t fit, they are so rare I really do not want to cut on it. What shape earplug did you use? The rounded end?