Sales en reborn.com

is it just me or is reborn.com sales slow?

3 Likes

I can’t sell even a kit. Makes my heart hurt that my dolls are badly done. I get these streaks of sales and then for several weeks nothing. I put my last couple of dolls on hidden so I’m done for awhile.

5 Likes

I feel the same.

I keep getting inquiries for my sleeping Joseph but that’s all the interest I have.

I decided to redo some of my babies that where there for almost a year. It’s hurt :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I’m sorry. I definitely feel your pain.

3 Likes

It was a spike in activity/ adoption for two days a couple of days ago, but what sells are the really low priced dolls :frowning:
I am very sad, as I missed stimulus super activity with high prices period and ready to sell now, but it seems that it went to slow pace again.
Hopefully it will pick-up soon.

4 Likes

I’m sad too, they just ask and don’t buy, and many want to make monthly payments

3 Likes

I think it was like this last year about this time too but things picked up mid November.

2 Likes

Too much going on. Loss of jobs. Illness. I usually have most of my Christmas shopping done by end of September. This year only bought 2 things. Can not order on line due to unreliable delivery. I was only out of work 2 weeks but still cautious. Not sure how things are going to be after election. Huge cost of living change depending on who wins.

4 Likes

Yes… no ones knows if they country will be shut down again. Everyone is being very careful. Come on stimulus!!! So many people need the help!!!

7 Likes

Yes, this is what I hear from many artist-friends who are selling now :frowning:

1 Like

Hello ya’ll. I’m new and looking to buy! I love supporting small businesses, especially during this time. Besides Reborns.com, do you list your dolls on other sites? How can I tell a credible artist from a scam?

3 Likes

Some do on Etsy and eBay. Facebook and Instagram. Always look or ask for work in progress photos, reviews, completed orders on Reborns. Ask for safety photos.

1 Like

I am unsure what to do about Reborns. I have listed 2 dolls on there and only one has sold. I am very impatient so the fact that my other doll hasn’t sold is killing me :joy::sob:. I don’t know what to do haha. The doll that hasn’t sold has been listed for over a month, almost 2 and yes, I have lowered the price many times updated the pictures. Everything :joy:

1 Like

Can you share the link to your listed baby? Maybe some of the awesome ladies here can offer some suggestions to make your listing sell successfully. From my understanding, sales on reborns have slowed down quite a bit as well. Perhaps that’s a factor to your baby not selling.

1 Like

If it’s me who you are talking to :joy:,I have already made a thread about asking why she isn’t selling and I have taken everything into consideration and made some decisions. I think maybe the right person just hasn’t seen her yet…

1 Like

Your shipping price might be throwing people off also.

3 Likes

I am unsure on what to about that :sweat_smile:. The pandemic is making shipping prices sky rocket.:sob:

What company do you plan on using to ship? I’ve never seen a Saskia in person, so I don’t know whether she would fit, but I use usps flat rate shipping boxes when I send my dolls out. They’ve all fit so far and are much less expensive than other options.

Good luck with the sale of your baby.

1 Like

There is an avail babies thread on this forum. Search avail Reborns in the spy glass :heart:

1 Like

Not true, unless you are planning next day express delivery.
I agree with @jlesser that $70 for Saskia is way to much. Your other listing with $40 make much more sense.
I sent 9lb package today from GA to CA (East Coast to West Coast) and it was $32 with UPS with signature and insurance.

3 Likes