🏵 ROSE International Doll Show Talk 🌹

You are the SWEETEST to be doing this ! Thank you so much !!!

2 Likes

What are the dimensions for the badges? I’m trying to buy my badge holder and don’t know what size to buy? Help…anybody???

Helen, they are the size of a credit card (where the badge will actually go) the plastic holder is a little larger. I will have extra plastic holders if you need one I can bring it to the show. I will be there on Thursday, I know you will be there for a class earlier so if you need it before Thursday afternoon then you’ll have to get it. But I think I will bring my extras just in case someone needs one.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am teaching the beginner/intermediate rooting class at ROSE. I still have some spots available.

Here is my info on the ROSE class site:
http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Classes-rooting-beginner.html

Here is an eBay auction I set up for it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131729743230?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649**strong text**

4 Likes

Is anyone attending the Ashville NC Doll Shiw?

3 Likes

I’m getting SUPER EXCITED for the ROSE Doll Show!! :rosette: Last year was so much fun!! I’d never been to an expo like ROSE, it was more like a dolly party!!! :baby: :tada: I’m thrilled to get to meet everyone on our forum who is attending!!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to meet you!!

2 Likes

I know the count down is ON !

2 Likes

Me too!!! I am excited also to get to hopefully tour BB!!!

4 Likes

Are we near BB? Can we tour there? How do we get to do that?

I think BB is about 30 minutes away.

1 Like

That’s a must do! Maybe a bunch of us could all go together??? I’m going to have my van with me and my personal driver, Mr. Phil. (My hubby)

3 Likes

Helen, touring BB would be so darn awesome but what would be a good day?? Wed & Thrusday people are in class or not there yet. Friday is the first day of the show and we are probably going to be pretty tied up that day. I think BB is closed at the weekend and not to mention Saturday is a show day too and most people will be going home Sunday or gone home already. Yikes!!

Aww thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure meeting you and you were very kind! I will probably need to rely on BB forum member Lanyards to remember everyones names!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hope BB is bringing more Collector Boxes this year @EmilyBB.

2 Likes

I think @EmilyBB already said it won’t be on the weekend when we can tour, but they are supposed to let us know something. It will be hard to agree on a time for everyone so we may have to come in different shifts LOL

3 Likes

Lynn, I think we’d have to play it by ear while we were there. It’s hard to tell where the free spaces are in the agenda. (Or maybe BB would give us a special tour??? @EmilyBB

2 Likes

I’m afraid that we will not have any collector boxes at the show this year. We have discontinued our Realborn boxes and no longer include the box.

Emily

Awwww. I love the boxes. Oh well. I understand.

2 Likes