Rose Show roll call (well sorta)

I’m going

3 Likes

Can you, ROSE ladies-exhibitors, get together and take a picture all together for all of us who cannot go? And a picture of your booth and babies. And lots of, lots of, lots of other pictures…

6 Likes

I definitely plan on taking lots of pictures and would love a group photo if everyone else wants to take one! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree with all the other ladies that cant go. I would love to see lots of pictures of all you ladies, your babies, your booths etc…

4 Likes

I will try to do better with pictures. Last year I barely took any. I think I had first time vendor jitters. Lol

2 Likes

I’m going - will be my 5th year. Am taking Jackie Kramer’s rooting class and just hanging out with my friends. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

I look forward to meeting you in class @californiateri

2 Likes

I will try to catch some video to share, it won’t be live but it will be as close as I can get.

1 Like

I so wish I could go to Rose. However, I may actually have items there since an artist requested I sew up clothing for all her babies she is taking. I have no idea what table she is, but I will let you guys know!

3 Likes

You can check the rose website exhibitor list (hopefully the link works. I am on my phone)
https://rosedollexpo.com/pages/exhibitor-list

2 Likes

They still have me under Eleven Morning. That is my email and the name of my studio. I have sent two request with corrections…grrrr… maybe they are just super busy, I can’t imagine how much work goes into an event like this.

1 Like

How cool is that?

Tell me the booth number when you get it and I will try to video the babies.

2 Likes

Maybe @AnnDee66 can help you get it changed.

Thanks I sent over a new request, it isn’t critical, I can be patient.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you! I will let you know for sure, for now the artist and I are still ironing things out! I really hope things go well! I was honored that she reached out to me!

1 Like

Did they release the kit of the year yet? Just wondering what the new rose kit will be

1 Like

Thank you. Your the best

What does Jasmine look like?

They have not added any pics yet so I do not know

1 Like