Rose Questions

So it looks like I may get to go to the show this year. I’ve never been so I don’t know anything about it. I would appreciate anything anyone could tell me. I’m driving from Seattle. :0)

4 Likes

Random fact… part of the drive between Idaho and Utah is SUPER LOUD… not sure what is different on the road… but Oh my goodness last summer I thought my van broke!

2 Likes

Oh no! Thank you so much for that. I probably would have freaked out. I always pay attention to the sounds my car makes and have a tendency to panic.

2 Likes

I am so glad you are coming to the show we have such a good time!!! I could go on and on about the show but do you have any specific questions?

1 Like

I can’t even imagine all the logistics. That’s why I asked for any information anyone wanted to give. :0) I have no idea where to even start.

Well, to start with I suggest you get your tickets before they are gone. Book a hotel (even if you have to cancel later, if it turns out you don’t get to go). The Hilton Garden Inn is located right at the Davis Conference Center so you just walk from your room to the show, right down the hallway. It’s awesome, a little pricy (don’t know your budget). They might be full by now. There is another hotel right across the street also. There is several restaurants across the street if you don’t want to eat at the hotel. Bring MONEY there will be lots of things you are going to want to buy!! It’s an awesome show and you will have so much fun. Driving is nice cause you can bring your own stroller if you have one and push your baby around with everyone else. IT’s Great!!

Edit: Have someone on this forum make nametags that identifies you as a BB forum member that way you can recognize others from here.You should all wear one.

2 Likes

I’m not looking to attend any of the events. Will the sale floor ones really sell out? I’d love to be able to find a roommate but I don’t know how to go about that.

I belong to several different forums. Will anyone care if I wear three name tags, lol?

Thank you so much for this information. This is what I was looking for.

1 Like

You can also rent a stroller for about $15 at the show but I suggest you do that online so yours is reserved.
The show is a blast and yes you will want to shop. The tickets that have the limited edition mini baby usually sale out. Not sure about the regular tickets. The awards banquet and baby shower are so much fun!!

2 Likes

I think I’ll try to order tickets soon. Better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Just a little FYI, I noticed on PayPal today that if you spend $300 at Hotel.com using PayPal you get $50 off :grinning:

Thanks. :0)

1 Like

The show floor tickets will be available to purchase at the door and do not have a limit on how many are sold. But the events are really fun and I highly suggest going to them. They are very social. The stroller rental information will be up on soon and you can reserve a stroller ahead of time to make sure you are able to get one at the show if you don’t want to bring one with you.

I’ll probably bring one with me. :0) I kind of want to do the baby shower but I’m not sure I’ll have the money.

1 Like

If you make it to the baby shower be sure to introduce yourself! I hope you’ll make it…the show is awesome and worth every dime.

Thank you and I will. I’m trying my hardest. I’m going to be very busy for the next 11 weeks.

1 Like

I promise… the show, baby shower, banquet…everything… is worth it. I do not think you would be disappointed.

1 Like