Rose doll show today

I had so much fun at the doll show today! It was so nice to meet the folks at Bountiful baby and was happy to bring home the fairies…They are so adorable. BB had some great deals and I spent way to much money by the time I left…Lots of fun and cant wait until next year, they will be in Denver again.

8 Likes

Any pics? :smiley:

I did not take my camera I should have there where so many Beautiful dolls. This was the first big doll show I have been to and it is amazing how all of the artists are so different! So much to see and it was so fun. I got to hold Lorna Sands silicones and they are so Beautiful and felt so soft and perfect…I wish I could afford one of her dolls. She is also a very lovely lady. I saw many prototype babies done by the more famous artists and they were all so different. Next year I will take my camera for sure.

1 Like

I just paid with my bank card, there is so much to see and want, I swiped my card so much my bank froze it they thought it was unusual use. probably a good thing cause I would have way over spent my limited budget. I ended up only spending about 250.00 dollars. I bought the new unreleased doll kit Vincent from Laura Tuzio-Ross…# 6/2000, She included a signed body. and BB had some great deals, I got both fairy’s and 2 realborn kits all for $100.00 I bought a lot of little odds and ends so not to bad I think. It was so worth it an I would recommend anyone go for sure.

2 Likes

Sounds like a blast! Glad you had such a great time!

1 Like

I know right! well next year if you cant come I will certainly do that for you. The fairies are not even released yet…They are very cute to.

2 Likes

I know right!! I almost feel guilty!

1 Like

I even got the boxes for the realborns. I was with my daughter and granddaughter and they said Emily was the nicest person they had met at the show. Yes she is awesome

4 Likes

don’t be Jelly Just come next year… I can probably give you a room!

3 Likes

If you are going for 1 day I would recommend going on the last day. you will get better deals for sure. My son and his family lives in Mesa AZ. I am planning a visit in December. Great golf for my hubby and I. Lovely weather that time of year.

I would worry about that to if I had tons of money to spend on things I want but I would rather eat so I am always out for a great deal.

I would like to do both…fancy food and beautiful dolls…ahhhhh! Bliss!

2 Likes

You should have let me and Michelle know you were here. We would have loved to meet you in person.

1 Like

Oh me to, I felt a little awkward because I have never even met the sculpters…I was always asking there names…Did you have a great time? I cant wait for next year. I am so glad it will be in Denver for the next 2 years. So much fun, I would probably travel to go again…Great experience

I live two hour drive away so next year I’m going for sure I plan on saving $2500 for food tickets a room and odds and ends

3 Likes

You can check out Roseinternationaldollshow.com web site before they take it down to update it for next year. I bought the mini combo pass for $110. That got me a 3 day floor pass, free calendar, awards banquet and the Baby shower dinner. I pre-registered in January.

4 Likes

I only went for 1 day so I paid 12 dollars for a floor pass

1 Like

I had my Grandaughter with me and they asked how old she was before we paid. She told them 13 and she had to pay the same as I. Maybe they give a discount for 12 and under, I don’t know

1 Like

I saw very little deals on the last day. Some things were way over priced to begin with. I thought to myself…guess you’ll be packing that up and taking it back home. BB, MacPhersons and Irristables had the best deals all the time. Guess it all depends on how thick your wallet is.

2 Likes