Rose doll expo 2018

GO Mandy!!! Let me tell you ladies------NOBODY in the universe can WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP quite like @colee1970 !!!

1 Like

Awesome Melanie, can’t wait to see you guys again. Get to work, lady!!

@Blissfulbabies Do the tables go on sale at all? Like will they drop in price before the show, or should I just grab up a space now?

I don’t think they go on sale cause they are pretty reasonable already compared to other shows. I’d grab one sooner rather than later. According to Ann Dee (I hope I got this right) the purple ones on the exhibitor map are the ones already taken. As you can see…that’s a lot! They’re going fast.

1 Like

Oh okay. Do you prefer an end booth or middle booth?

I kind of doubt Ann Dee will reduce the price on any of the tables or booths. If you look at the current map on rosedollexpo.com there are very few “green” (unsold) ones remaining. Most are sold. And it only took a day and a half to sell them.

Also, looking at the admin side of the website, I can see 3 tables and one booth that are sold and not yet marked as sold on the map.

I don’t speak for Ann, but what I think will happen is that the area of the map with the stage and banquet tables will be redesignated as booths and tables, and the awards banquet area moved to another room. And when/if that happens, my own guess is that the booth and table price will go up, not down. I know she was thinking of setting the booths at $595, but instead decided on an “introductory” price of $545. I don’t think she thought they would sell this fast, so the “introductory” price looks like it is more permanent than originally intended. At least, that’s my observation, based on conversations I have overheard among the girls.

But I don’t really know. I don’t speak for Ann, and she is making these kinds of ROSE decisions. The girls are running it. :slight_smile:

Nevin

2 Likes

They did a great job this year. I loved their energy and positive attitudes.

The ROSE show is awesome and y’all did a great job this year. I just hope the tables and booths stay reasonable so all can participate that want to. What an amazing experience it is.