ROSE 2024 info

JOIN US! :slight_smile:

at the DAVIS CONVENTION CENTER in Layton, Utah

10 Likes

I love that all ‘streets’ are food related! :rofl: : :cake: :fish_cake: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :cupcake:
I might flight to attend if it’s not too close with DOTWE, but I think it would be tight :frowning:

1 Like

Dates are May 29th - June 1st… Classes would be May 29-30th and show on May 31 - June 1.

4 Likes

I’ve got my table! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

I want to go to this SOOOO bad! I don’t have a dime to my name right now to buy tickets and book a room at the hotel. I’m also not sure if my immunotherapy will be done by then but I’m going to find out.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen anything about rooms or a ROSE code or anything yet.

The above link has preliminary info about events and cost of tickets but it says it may change at any time.

2 Likes

I would love to go to the Rose Doll Show. It would be amazing to meet everyone.

2 Likes

Omg I hope I can go

1 Like

It’s SO much fun! Get tickets as soon as you can. The events sell out quickly.

room block for ROSE 2024.
This rate will help reduce the hotel fees for anyone wishing to stay in the Hilton Garden Inn connected to the Davis Conference center.
Please follow the link to reserve your room rates.
If you book outside of this link use the code ROSE.
HILTON.COM
Hilton Page Reference Code

1 Like

I haven’t flown since the last ROSE show. I don’t think I’ll be able to go but I went and looked at flights just in case. The airlines charge for everything now. Paying at the airport, carry-on bags, seat choice, etc. Frontier even charges for assistance from an airport agent. Be aware and read everything when calculating the cost of your trip.

3 Likes

Rose International Doll Show
P.O. Box 3941
Ogden, Utah

1 Like