Rose 2018

Who is going to rose this year? I’m saving up to book my flight and hotel, super excited! This will be my first year going, I would love to get together with some reborn mommies for an outing sometime during the show

5 Likes

I wish I could go :pensive:

Planning a trip to Kansas City to see my kids and OK for CORA conference so I won’t even be trying.

I’m trying. I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn (on site at the conference center) but have until July 9th to cancel the reservation if I can’t go and I don’t have to pay for it unless I do go. Now I just have to find the money for shuttles, plane fare, show events, food and spending money. My 3rd year trying to get there but I’ll never give up. Lol

4 Likes

I will look ignorant with this post but what does CORA stand for?

2 Likes

Not at all. Its collage of Reborn Artistry

2 Likes

where at in OK?

1 Like

Is there anyone interested in sharing a room?

i’m going taking the evon notter hair painting class

2 Likes

I live in Tulsa OK…Where is this CORA ?

You will meet everyone!! You may not have too much time for outings though. The show is pretty all consuming, at least it is for me. Make sure someone on the BB forum makes name tags for everyone who is going and which forum you are affiliated with. “Bountiful Baby Forum Member” and your name, this way it let’s everyone recognize each other. You will Love the show, it is AWESOME!!

edit to add: We all wear our tags around our necks on a lanyard in a little plastic ID holder.

1 Like

I am going now too from Ontario Canada . I am doing the advanced rooting class with J. Kramer! Can’t wait!!

3 Likes

que lindo que vayan!!! yo estoy muy lejos (argentina) tal vez deba programarmis vacaciones alhuna vez para poder asistir.
consulta, en conde se realiza el evento?

Hey Paula, where and when is Cora taking place in Ok?

CORA conference is for members of CORA (the forum). Conference is held at one of the mod’s home.

Ladies, does anyone know what @silydie is saying?? I feel bad that I can’t interpret her language, I don’t want her to think we are ignoring the post!! Can anyone help??

1 Like

The show is in Layton, Utah, USA :purple_heart:

2 Likes

She was asking where the show is and saying she may try to attend.

1 Like

ok, I joined a while back but haven’t been on there until recently. Saw some mention about cheraire tutorials and was looking for those. Unless there’s un upgraded membership, I haven’t done that.

que lindo que vayan!!! yo estoy muy lejos (argentina) tal vez deba programarmis vacaciones alhuna vez para poder asistir.
consulta, en conde se realiza el evento?

Google Translated to:

how nice they are !!! I am very far away (Argentina) maybe I should schedule my vacations alhuna time to be able to attend.
consult, where is the event held?