Rooting light endorsement

@blissfulbabies and @honojane if you guys make one please show it and let us know how you did it! I so want one of these, especially if it warms the head up bc I hate using the rice socks, it takes up so much time to heat it and wait for the head to warm and then not much rooting time while the head is warm, all that time could be used rooting!

4 Likes

Me too!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

@DDDolly you should carry these in your store!!!

2 Likes

He’s trying to “back-engineer it now” . I’ll post a picture when he makes it.

4 Likes

There is one at Rebornangels in Australia but looks more expensive to ship here (United States) than the other site.

http://www.cityofrebornangels.com.au/online-store/rooting-tools/heat-lamp/

JUST SEEN - that one ^^^ is NOT for the USA outlets.

@micholc I am rooting a 20 inch doll head, and I had the rooting light on for 2 hours, and it didn’t get too hot. Also, the way the light is made, it doesn’t tilt or lay against the vinyl, but stays in the middle, even when the head is on its side, or tilted to do the hairline at the nape of the neck. I can see that it might get too hot on a small size head, but you can feel the heat on the vinyl as you work, so if it would start getting too hot, I would just turn it off and let it cool down.

4 Likes

@jlesser, the one from Germany is not made for USA outlets either, but comes with an alternate current adaptor. Also, you can buy adaptors at Amazon.

3 Likes

I just received mine so excited to try it out

5 Likes

It did that with me, too, Tanya. Go to the item and click on the PayPal button for fast checkout.

1 Like

Yay!!!

1 Like